Oppo Watch ECG Edition Launched
Oppo has launched its Oppo Watch ECG Edition in China. This is the company’s latest offering in the Oppo Watch series and comes in only a 46mm size.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Watch ECG Edition has been launched in China
- The watch comes with an electrocardiogram feature
- Oppo Watch ECG Edition claims to deliver up to 40 hours of battery life
The Oppo Watch ECG Edition comes with the same specifications as the other two variants. However, the difference lies in the fact that the watch comes in a single 46mm variant. Additionally, it has a stainless steel body along with a rubber strap. The Oppo Watch features a 1.91-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 402 x 476 pixels. Furthermore, the pixel density of this display is that of 326ppi.
The ECG Edition runs on Android with the ColorOS UI on top. The Oppo Watch is compatible with smartphones running on Android 6 or higher. On the processor front, the Oppo Watch ECG Edition is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2500 SoC and an Apollo 3 co-processor. The processor is paired with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
Coming to the battery backup of the device, the Oppo Watch comes with a 430mAh battery capacity. Furthermore, it claims to deliver 40 hours of battery life on a single charge. Additionally, the company also claims that the watch can also deliver 21 days of battery life on Power Saver mode. Also, the smartphone comes with VOOV fast charging support.
The Oppo Watch ECG Edition comes with a 5 ATM/ IPX8 water resistance rating. It also comes with important sensors like the three-axis accelerometer, air pressure sensor, gyro sensor, geomagnetism sensor, optical heart rate sensor, ambient light sensor and ECG. ECG stands for electrocardiogram and records electrical signals from the heart. The Oppo Watch also comes with connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC along with GPS.
Also read: Mi 10T Series To Launch On September 30
Coming to the features of the Oppo Watch ECG Edition, it packs a ton. For starters, it features sleep monitoring along with heart rate monitoring. Additionally, users can also find the menstrual cycle monitoring and sedentary reminders in the device. Besides, there is a wide range of workout tracking options available as well based on an AI based fitness regime. To add to this, the smartwatch also comes with eSIM support.
Oppo Watch ECG Edition Price
The Oppo Watch ECG Edition price in China has been set at CNY 2,499 which is roughly Rs. 27,000 in India. One thing to note here is that the ECG edition comes with the same price as the standard model. The standard model was launched in India back in July for Rs. 14,990. This was the price for the 41mm variant whereas, the 46mm variant costs around Rs. 19,990.
Sadly, the international availability of the Oppo Watch ECG Edition has not been revealed by the company as of now.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…