- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC, upto 256GB
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,262VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,735Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The entry-level phone Oppo A12 with excellent battery life, decent storage with expandability option, and an entry-level processor to handle all the chores, Oppo A12 is a great choice for someone on a budget.
- Excellent battery life
- It has microSD slot
- Vibrant Diamond Blazed design at the back
- It has a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Slow charging tech
- Average processor
- Average camera
Oppo’s A-series consists mainly of budget and affordable phones and Oppo A12 is no different. Launched in April 2020, the device arrives with a large-sized 6.22-inch IPS LCD panel flaunting the angled waterdrop-shaped notch. Further, a Mediatek Helio P35 processor takes the lead as the powertrain under the hood. The device arrives in two major configurations 32/64GB storage and 3/4GB RAM and has a microSD card slot for expansion. It arrives with a colossal 4,230 mAh battery for those who want an excellent battery life without paying a fortune.
Oppo A12 Price in India
The latest entry-level offering from Oppo aka Oppo A12 is available in India in two configurations i.e. the 3GB and 32GB storage model are available at Rs.9,990/- while the higher 4+64GB is available at Rs.11,490/-. You can buy it in two vivid colours that are Black and Blue and you will be surprised by its out-of-the-box diamond blaze design inspired by Realme phones.
Oppo 12 is a budget smartphone and to be honest, it looks pretty awesome thanks to its 3D Diamond Blaze Design at the back which gives a reminiscent of budget phones from its sub-brand Realme. Next up, there’s a tiny dual camera setup at the back located on the top-left corner with a flash assisting it. There’s a circular-shaped fingerprint scanner right at the middle above Oppo branding. At the back, there’s a front camera housed inside a notch while the display arrives with thick bezels around its edges but that’s a giveaway when you are talking about a budget phone.
Talking about the Oppo A12, it sports a giant 6.22” IPS LCD panel with 720×1520 pixels resolution and has a 19:9 aspect ratio with a typical brightness of 450 nits. The display is covered by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. The display has an angled waterdrop-shaped notch at the centre.
Under the hood, the Oppo A12 budget phone is powered by Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 octa-core processor manufactured on a 12nm node. It is clocked at 2.35GHz at max and it is accompanied by PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The device has two storage configurations i.e. 3+32GB and 4+64GB eMMC 5.1 storage and comes preloaded with Android 9.0 based ColorOS 6.1.
About the optics mounted on Oppo A12, the device arrives with a single front and dual rear camera setup which involves a 5MP selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12micron pixel size and HDR. On the other hand, the rear camera setup is a 13MP primary shooter with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1.12micron pixel size along with a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.4.
When it comes to its battery, the Oppo A12 packs in a large-sized 4,320 mAh Li-Po battery that should keep the battery fed for more than a day even on moderate usage. It is tagged along with a regular charging tech so that would take a lot of time to juice up the battery. It has been tested to deliver up to 17 hours of online video streaming and that too on a single charge.
Oppo A12 is a powerful ‘budget’ phone. Of course, it might not be able to play PUBG Mobile on HD settings for hours but you can play it for some time at a lower resolution. Oppo A12 has an out-of-the-box back panel design which is, of course, any day better than a simple glass back. The battery is huge so you won’t have to run finding a charger every now and then as the battery is tested to offer 17 hours of online video streaming at a stretch. It isn’t the best phone but it does its job and justifies its pricing which comes with a lot of compromises, upgrades, and downgrades at certain aspects.