Oppo A6 To Launch In India In September, Price Expected Under Rs. 10,000
Oppo is soon going to launch Oppo A6 in India in September, priced under INR 10,000.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo will bring a new smartphone that will head under the ‘A’ Series.
- The device under development is named Oppo A6 which is targeted to be launched in India in September.
- Oppo A6 will launch as a successor to Oppo A5 2020 which was launched in 2019.
In succession to last year Oppo’s offering – Oppo A5 2020, Oppo A6 is under development and is expected to make its way to India in September. However, nothing has been disclosed about the Oppo A6 Launch in India by the company itself. Neither any Oppo A6 Specifications have been revealed by the company nor any official teaser have surfaced the internet.
Oppo A6 Launch in India
The Oppo A6 can come with an upgraded processor embedded, improvised camera configurations, and better display. Oppo A6 Price is expected to be under INR 10,000.
Oppo A6 Price, Oppo A6 Specifications
It is highly expected that the Oppo A6 will be one-level up to Oppo A5 2020. Launched in September 2019, Oppo A5 2020 features a 6.5-inch HD+(720×1600 pixels) display. The screen sports 20:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass v3.0, and a waterdrop notch on the front panel. The phone came with its software running on Android v9.0 Pie with ColorOS v6.1 skin on the top of it.
Oppo A5 2020 is powered by Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB onboard storage, which could be expanded using a micro-SD card. Speaking for the imaging duties, Oppo A5 2020 features a quad-rear camera setup comprising of a 12MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP macro lens.
The front notch houses an 8MP selfie camera. Oppo A5 2020 is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery with provision to reverse charging as well. For connectivity, the phone support USB Type-C, Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, and dual-SIM slot. Lastly, the device incorporates a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Though the company hasn’t revealed any information about Oppo A6 global availability soon it may happen to be on sale in the Indian market. For sure, this entry-level smartphone is worth buying in India keeping aside the Anti-Chinese sentiments.
Also read: Gionee Mobile Price List In India
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…