The OPPO A9X is an excellent budget smartphone. It flaunts a fantastic design and is eye-pleasing, to say the least. Priced at just 20,290 INR, the OPPO A9X comes with a reliable and robust processor, stellar battery life, a fast-charging option, and a sound camera system. All in all, considering its price, the OPPO A9X is a great smartphone, worth each paisa invested in.
The OPPO A9X is as premium a smartphone, as a budget device gets. It is packed with several beautiful features and deserves acclaim in the mid-range smartphone market. The smartphone though comes with its fair share of pros and cons.
- The OPPO A9X comes with a wonderful display, perfect for watching movies and videos
- The smartphone comes with an excellent processor, allowing for stutter-free gaming
- Its dual-camera system allows for good photography, considering its reasonable price
- The OPPO A9X is not water or dustproof
- The OPPO A9X does not come with a removable battery
Overall, priced at just 20,290, the OPPO A9X is a great budget smartphone. It comes with a massive 6.5-inch display screen, and able 4020mAh battery to back it up, a powerful MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core chipset, and a friendly dual-camera system. The smartphone also comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage space.
Considering its price tag, the smartphone is packed with an abundance of features. It is perfect for smartphone lovers looking for a smartphone that provides excellent value for money, reliable performance, and long battery life.
The OPPO A9X is one of 2019’s best mid-range smartphones, with a fascinating design.
The OPPO A9X comes with a magnificent 6.5-inch, FHD+ display screen, a resolution of 2340×1080, and a pixel density of 395 PPI. The OPPO A9X also comes with fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio. The IPS LCD panel of the smartphone’s display screen bears a waterdrop-style notch, which leads to an increase in its screen-to-body ratio.
Its bezel-less screen allows for eye-pleasing movie and video streaming. Overall, streaming content on the OPPO A9X is a joy, and OPPO has done wonderfully well with the smartphone.
The OPPO A9X looks the part and definitely feels it in hand. The smartphone comes with a waterdrop-style notch, an aesthetically pleasing finish, and a coloured appearance. The OPPO A9X is available in two colours – Meteorite Black and Ice Jade White. Appearance-wise, it does look somewhat similar to the OPPO A9, but it is a definite upgrade.
The smartphone comes with a dual-camera setup at the back, as well as a rear fingerprint scanner, to allow for easy access to the smartphone. The smartphone also comes with a slight bump at the bottom of the smartphone’s display. Weighing in at 190 grams, it is not that heavy, considering it has a massive 6.5-inch display screen.
The OPPO A9X comes with an excellent MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core chipset processor. The smartphone also runs a ColorOS 6.0 user interface, which is based on the Android Pie operating system. The smartphone has a dedicated Mali-G72 MP3 GPU which handles the graphics of the device. The smartphone comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory space. The smartphone is a beast in its price range.
The OPPO A9X can easily handle complicated tasks like editing and importing large images and videos. You can smoothly play high-end games like PUBG, with experiencing any stuttering. What’s more, you can efficiently multitask on the smartphone, the smartphone providing for an immersive experience. The OPPO A9X comes with several essential sensors – A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a proximity sensor, and a compass sensor.
Considering its price, the OPPO A9X has done well with its rear dual-camera system. It comes with a 48 MP primary sensor, with an f/1.7 aperture, as well as a 5 MP secondary sensor. The smartphone comes with several photography enhancing options, like Colorful Mode and Portrait Mode, which help in clicking good pictures.
The pictures clicked on the smartphone are sharp and filled with colours. The OPPO A9X also comes with a good 16 MP front camera, with an f/2.0 aperture. The front camera enables social media and photography lovers to click great selfies. While the smartphone’s camera system is functional, OPPO could have done better.
A 4020mAh battery powers the OPPO A9X. Considering the smartphone’s massive display screen size of 6.5-inches, OPPO has done justice to the smartphone. When fully charged, the OPPO A9X’s battery can easily last a day. The smartphone also comes with VOOC 3.0 technology backed fast charging option, which allows for its battery to be refilled in no time at all. Performing taxing activities do not drain the battery too much.
Priced at just 20,290 INR, the OPPO A9X is the perfect budget phone. It is packed with several fascinating features and provides excellent value for money. The smartphone comes with a MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor, long battery life, an above-average camera system, an incredible display, and several other useful features. While OPPO could have made the smartphone water and dust resistant, its host of other features leaves us with not much to complain about. Overall, the smartphone is perfect for those looking for a budget device with a large display, appealing looks, and robust performance.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.40 inches
- Weight206 g
- ColorNebula Blue
- ColorMirror Grey, Almond, Nebula Blue
- BuildFront/back glass, aluminum frame
- Width2.99 inches
- Display TypeFluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- Screen Size6.67 inches
- Display Resolution1440 x 3120 pixels
- Pixel Density515 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio88.50%
- CPUOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 485)
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) OxygenOS 9
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- RAM6 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 640
- Storage128 GB
- Expandable MemoryNo
- RAM/Internal Storage256 GB, 8/12 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesDual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Triple Camera48 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/2, 0.8 micron8 MP, f/2.4, 78mm (telephoto), 3x zoom16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Back Camera Video2160p30/60fps, 1080p30/60/240fps, 720p480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera FeaturesAuto-HDR
- Single CameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1, 1.0 micron
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated micDolby Atmos sound
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- ChargingFast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge)
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- GPSYes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, May
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, June
- Comparison: Apple iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteThu, 20 Feb'20The newly arrived Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has been taking over the budget flagships category, where it takes on the OnePlus 7T, the ROG Phone 2 and the iPhone 11. But the most interesting topic that the people are confused about is “How Does it Compare to Apple’s iPhone 11”, and that’s what we will…
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android To iOSWed, 19 Feb'20Source: Youtube One of the main reasons we have seen people switching from Android to iOS is because of the fact that iPhones from Apple are just a complete package overall. If we look at the Android side of things, it is no longer the case that Android phones, especially the flagships that used to…
- Best Android One Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowWed, 19 Feb'20When you are out in the market for a new smartphone you expect the new smartphone should come with the least possible bloatware so that it can deliver the maximum performance. Right now this is only possible with Pixel devices from Google that offers clean stock Android version with no third-party app installed. And that’s…
- Galaxy A70e Renders Leaked!Tue, 18 Feb'20It seems Samsung is about to launch the successor to the Galaxy A70s by the name of Galaxy A70e. A few renders of the A70e have leaked and are doing the rounds on the internet. The leaks are courtesy of the famous leaker @OnLeaks. Based on information from him and the leaked renders, the phone…
- The Best Smartphones You Can Buy In India In 2020Mon, 17 Feb'20Smartphones and gadgets play an important role in one’s life in the current generations. One tends to use them for work, for casual usage, for gaming, media consumption, and whatnot. Life without a phone even for a day is like, life without food for a month. While there are a variety of phones available in…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 First ImpressionsMon, 17 Feb'20Samsung has launched a new trio of phones in the Galaxy S20 Series for the year 2020, these include the Galaxy S20, the S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra with that hybrid 100x zooming capabilities. But that is not we will be focussing on here, while most of the people will be buying the…
- iQoo 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Scores Better Than iPhone 11?!Mon, 17 Feb'20The iQoo 3 is expected to launch in India on February 25th, the same day as its debut in China. It’ll also mark the entry of iQOO in India. The iQOO 3 is about to become India’s first Snapdragon 865 and 5G support. It’s expected to be a quick and powerful phone. This is now…
- OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On GeekbenchFri, 14 Feb'20A device with the codename IN2025 has gone through Geekbench and this might be the vanilla OnePlus 8. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset (“kona”) just like the OnePlus 8 Pro, and therefore the Geekbench score of both the devices is similar. But notice the RAM – it’s 8GB while the professional model packed…
- Realme X50 Pro 5G To Have 65W(!) Fast ChargingFri, 14 Feb'20Since MWC has been canceled, Realme is holding a web launch event for the X50 Pro 5G on February 24. Earlier it was alleged to take the wraps off it in Barcelona at the conference. The phone has now been confirmed by Realme to have 65W fast charging, which uses the recently trademarked SuperDart brand.…
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
Discover Phones Best For You
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare