Oppo F17 Pre-orders Open From Today, See All Offers Here
Oppo F17 is now available for pre-order and goes on sale from September 21.
Highlights of the Story
- F17 price in India starts at INR 17,990 for the base variant.
- It starts the pre-order sale form September 10th.
- The phone is available for purchase from September 21st.
Oppo recently launched its latest smartphones in India called Oppo F17 and the F17 Pro. Although, there was not a mention of the price of the standard version by the company in the launch.
However, Oppo F17 is going on sale on September 21. The pre-orders for this variant is now available on major e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart from September 10th.
The company has confirmed that the F17 will be available in two RAM + storage variants. Meanwhile, here’s a closer look at the price, sale, and specifications of the smartphone.
OPPO F17 Specifications and Features
It features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch design. It comes with a 90.7% screen-to-body and 408ppi pixel density.
Oppo F17 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 662 SoC, pairing with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
In terms of camera, it sports a quad rear-camera setup with the combination of a 16-MP primary sensor + 8-MP wide-angle lens + dual 2-MP monochrome sensors, along with an LED flash. In addition, the waterdrop notch houses a 16-MP camera sensor for selfies and video calls.
The phone packs a 4,000mAh non-removable battery with 30W VOOC fast charging support. It runs on Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on top.
Oppo F17 price in India starts at INR 17,990 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage. The top-end variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is set at INR 19,990.
It will be available in Classic Silver, Dynamic Orange, and Navy Blue color options.
On the other hand, Oppo F17 is available for purchase in India from September 21.
The company has announced some interesting offers on e-commerce sites like Flipkart and Amazon. You can opt for the no-cost EMI option for up to nine months. Customers shopping with Bank of Baroda credit cards will also receive an instant discount of INR 1,500 on the smartphone.
Furthermore, for customers who want to buy the smartphone from offline stores, the brand is offering a discount of 7.5 percent on ICICI, Federal Bank, and Bank of Baroda credit and debit cards. Oppo is also offering the Enco W51 TWS earbuds at a discounted price of INR 4,499.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.