- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Oppo F7 Youth
You May Also Explore
- 7.4spec scoreSamsung Galaxy M10₹7,990Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreOPPO A1Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreVivo Y93₹12,990Add to compare
- 7.2spec scoreAsus ZenFone Lite (L1) ZA551KL₹4,999Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A10₹7,990Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A3Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO F7 YouthAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreOPPO A83₹7,840Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme C1 2019₹7,499Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreRealme C2₹6,689Add to compare
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,270Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹10,939VSOPPO K1₹11,999Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹40,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,839Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Oppo F7 Youth has added some different touches making it different from the Oppo F7. Certain pros and cons of this phone are:
- The Oppo F7 Youth has a 6-inch LTPS-IPS screen with a Full HD+ which provides crisp colours which are quite sharp and offers an immersive experience for the user.
- It has a decent processor which performs well and can run high-end games and switch apps like a breeze without facing any lags.
- The phone has a robust 3410 mAh which can stay alive for the entire day with moderate use. It can also get charged fast just above an hour.
- The AI integrated camera of Oppo F7 Youth works like a charm. It can capture enough details in both daylight and nighttime, making it an ideal camera for photographers.
- The display gets smudges very quickly and is prone to getting dirty.
- Due to the absence of image stabilisation, the footages will get shaky.
- The phone tends to get warm when you are playing heavy games.
On the whole, the Oppo F7 Youth has a tremendous use value and is one of the best choices if you are going for a phone to get performance and battery life. Plus, it come
Oppo F7 Youth comes with a lot of similarities with the Oppo F7, but there are some unique differences too. It is priced at a mid-range of Rs. 31,990, it appears to be a capable all-rounder scoring on both looks and performance.
Oppo F7 Youth has a beautiful display and a capable processor which does not lag, even doing heavy use. The only shortcomings are a bit of smudge attraction and lack of proper stabilisation when it comes to videos. All in all, the Oppo F7 Youth is an allrounder and is one of the best sets to go for if you are looking for both style, performance, camera and a long-lasting companionship with your phone.
The Oppo F7 Youth resembles the Oppo F7 and the Realme 1. It has an attractive rear which catches the light with its acrylic colour. Plus, the front looks quite good with the thin bezels ensuring that you get to work with adequate screen space. The difference of F7 Youth from the F7 is the lack of a notch and the fingerprint scanner present at the back. The LED notification is not present in this phone. Plus, the display is a fingerprint magnet and requires constant wiping. On the whole, the device feels good in the hand and has a good grip and is quite heavy enough to feel substantial. It is quite comfortable to handle as well.
Oppo F7 Youth has a 6-inch LTPS-IPS screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9. It has a Full HD+ resolution of 2160×1080. The display presents accurate colours which are quite punchy and will provide an immersive experience. The viewing angles are quite good, and the contrast is satisfactory. However, you will not get the deep blacks and excellent contrast of AMOLED screens from this phone. Indoors, the visibility of the phone is quite good, but in harsh sunlight, there will be visibility issues. In low brightness, there is a blue-light filter which is pleasing to the eye in the night. Due to the presence of the slim bezels and the rectangular shape, it is more comfortable to hold and view videos for an immersive experience.
The F7 Youth gets its power from the same 2GHz Mediatek Helio P60 chipset as F7. Plus, it is paired with 4GB of RAM. It is a decent chipset and is powerful enough for multitasking. Switching between apps does not result in any lagging of the phone. You can even run light to heavy games without experiencing any lag. However, high-end games may not reach 60fps with high settings. However, the phone can get a bit warm during heavy gaming. The heating is tolerable and is not high enough to affect the internals. It scores about 5770 in Geekbench multi-core benchmark which is slightly less than F7 getting about 5841 points.
OPPO F7 Youth comes with lesser resolution than F7 Youth. It does come with AI recognition, AR sticker, Super Vivid Mode, etc. In Super Vivid Mode, the colour saturation gets enhanced, and yet it remains quite natural, and the hue does not get artificial. In the back, the phone sports a 13MP rear camera. The colours captured are quite punchy and has decent exposure. In daylight, it captures sufficient details, and the contrast is quite satisfactory.
However, in low light, the colours may not appear washed out, and the pictures appear grainy.
In the front, an 8MP camera is present with AI Beauty Technology. Due to the AI Beauty technology, you can click beautiful photos which are suitable for social media uploads. However, these selfies do not have high definition nor enough sharpness. It can record videos up to 1080p at 30fps. The videos appear bright, but since there is no image stabilisation, the videos can become shaky.
The F7 Youth’s has a sizable 3410 mAh battery. As per PCMark’s battery test, the phone can run for about 11 hours and 15 minutes. In real time, the device can stay alive for about 20 hours in a single life with moderate use which includes gameplay, social media, and calls. In standby time without using the internet, the phone can stay alive for about one and a half day. The battery gets juiced up quite fast as well, getting from 20% to 100% within an hour with a 2A charger.
OPPO F7 Youth is more affordable than F7 and looks quite similar to it. It also has the same performance as F7. While there will be certain inconveniences like the lack of fingerprint scanner and LED notification light, the face unlock works marvellously. However, the display does not get as much bright as expected, resulting in visibility issues in harsh sunlight. Plus, the phone can get a bit warm while running heavy games. However, on the whole, the phone is a great affordable alternative for Oppo F7.