Poco Confirms X3 Under Development
A tweet shared by the company official shows the rear panel of the device.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco has confirmed the existence of the Poco X3.
- It will come with the Snapdragon 765 under the hood.
- The smartphone will come with a quad-camera setup.
Poco has finally confirmed that Poco X3 is in the works. This comes with confirmation by the company’s Product Marketing Manager, Angus Kai Ho Ng on twitter.
The tweet shows a teaser of the new phone mentioning its name and four possible designs. Previously, there were renders leaking online along with some certifications on the said phone.
Meanwhile, these images show different camera alignments. It looks like from the leaked specs that Poco X3 will have a quad-cam setup. One of the sensors will be a 64MP sensor if rumors are true.
In this tweet, there is no confirmation on which set up the company will finally opt for. Also, as many as four different color options have been tipped by the tweet. However, the names of the shades haven’t been revealed by the company.
MIUI Turkiye has posted a since-pulled leak that Poco X3 will feature a punch-hole display design and much more. Apparently, the setup will be positioned at the center-top of the display.
Also Read: How To Play GTA 5 On Android For Free?
It will feature a 6.67-inch display panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz Touch Latency. No word on whether it will sport an LCD panel or an AMOLED panel.
In terms of camera, it might pack a 20MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture. According to rumors, it will power with a Snapdragon 732 processor clocking at 2.3GHz. Poco X3 packs a 5,160mAh battery and will have fast charging support of 33W.
Apart from these rumored specs, there is not much information available on the new smartphone.
The smartphone is said to launch on September 8, 2020.
Also read: Buyback Offers
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…