Redmi 9 Launched In India
The Redmi 9 is a slightly tweaked variant of the Redmi 9C that launched in Malaysia in late June.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi 9 is going on sale starting August 31.
- They come in two different storage variants.
- This variant is a slightly tweaked version of Redmi 9C.
Xiaomi launched its newest budget smartphone Redmi 9 in India. This is just after they unveiled the phone a month back in the country. It comes as a successor to the previously launched smartphone, Redmi 8. This new smartphone features a waterdrop-style display notch and carries dual rear cameras. Moreover, the Redmi 9 also packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
This newly launched smartphone is a rebranded version of Redmi 9C with some tweaks.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
Redmi 9 Price & Availability in India
The device is priced at Rs 8,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant. On the other hand, 4GB RAM/128GB storage option comes at a price of Rs. 9,999.
It comes in three different color options: Carbon Black, Sky Blue, and Sporty Orange.
It is going on sale in the country through Amazon and Mi.com. The first sale will begin at 12 pm (noon) on August 31.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Launches In India
Redmi 9 Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Dot View display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it features an Aura Edge design on the back.
The device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 processor coupled with 4GB RAM. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with the company’s own MIUI 12 skin on top. The device also provides a 64GB and 128GB onboard storage options expandable up to 512GB.
Redmi 9 houses a dual-camera setup, consisting of a 13MP primary sensor paired with a secondary 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, in front, a 5MP sensor for taking selfies.
It also packs the 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The device also comes with a 2D Face Unlock feature along with a rear fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…