Redmi 9 Launched In India
The Redmi 9 is a slightly tweaked variant of the Redmi 9C that launched in Malaysia in late June.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi 9 is going on sale starting August 31.
- They come in two different storage variants.
- This variant is a slightly tweaked version of Redmi 9C.
Xiaomi launched its newest budget smartphone Redmi 9 in India. This is just after they unveiled the phone a month back in the country. It comes as a successor to the previously launched smartphone, Redmi 8. This new smartphone features a waterdrop-style display notch and carries dual rear cameras. Moreover, the Redmi 9 also packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
This newly launched smartphone is a rebranded version of Redmi 9C with some tweaks.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
Redmi 9 Price & Availability in India
The device is priced at Rs 8,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant. On the other hand, 4GB RAM/128GB storage option comes at a price of Rs. 9,999.
It comes in three different color options: Carbon Black, Sky Blue, and Sporty Orange.
It is going on sale in the country through Amazon and Mi.com. The first sale will begin at 12 pm (noon) on August 31.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Launches In India
Redmi 9 Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Dot View display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it features an Aura Edge design on the back.
The device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 processor coupled with 4GB RAM. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with the company’s own MIUI 12 skin on top. The device also provides a 64GB and 128GB onboard storage options expandable up to 512GB.
Redmi 9 houses a dual-camera setup, consisting of a 13MP primary sensor paired with a secondary 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, in front, a 5MP sensor for taking selfies.
It also packs the 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.