Redmi K20 Pro is a near-premium model from Redmi and could be Redmi’s top flagship. Priced at Rs. 25,290, the Redmi K20 Pro is a contender of the all-rounder title, and it looks good too.
Redmi K20 Pro will not only attract you with its fantastic body, but the phone will surprise with the power that it packs. Plus, the three cameras on this phone, including the selfie camera, works magnificently in challenging light conditions. It’s an accomplished all-rounder.
Redmi K20 Pro will surprise you with its extravagant design. It has a few pros and cons:
– It has a premium gradient design with a modern, pop-up camera.
– The phone has a fantastic heat dissipation structure.
– It comes with a headphone jack.
– K20 Pro has an immersive display.
– Packed with a Snapdragon 855, the phone has a lot of power under its hood.
– The battery of this phone is quite large and long-lasting.
– K20 Pro has a potent camera specifications producing decent photos.
– The K20 Pro design may look a bit gaudy.
– The phone does not arrive with any innovation.
The Redmi K20 Pro is a pop-up camera masterpiece. It has a fantastic design which is paired with a potent processor and capable cameras, making the entire phone a power-packing beauty.
Redmi K20 Pro will bind you with its design and make you a fan with its potent hardware.
Redmi K20 Pro has a 6.39-inch full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 2340×1080 resolution. It also comes with a modern 19.5:9 aspect ratio. According to the company, the phone has a massive 600nits, a brightness which means it is adequate for outdoor use. Plus, the company of including a 7th generation in-display fingerprint sensor as well. Overall, the phone provides an immersive experience with its fantastic display.
Redmi K20 Pro arrives with a metal and glass body. On its rear, it has a luxurious 3D gradient design that sets it apart as a premium phone. On the front, you get a beautiful display with minimal bezels. That’s because it comes with a pop-up camera. While recent, the pop-up camera has almost become a repeated design in many premium phones like Oppo Find X. The speciality of Redmi K20 Pro is the 8-layer graphite stereo cooling technology which also uses double-sided 3D heat dissipation structure which also keeps the phone effectively cool. The phone also takes a different route from premium phones and goes for a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Like the OnePlus 7 Pro, the phone comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 processor, combined with an Adreno 640 GPU. Of course, there will be a difference between their performance based on how they tweak the software. In general, the K20 Pro provides impressive performance. You can engage in multitasking, and even gaming performance on this phone is appreciable. It has a Game Turbo 2.0 mode which makes the screen brighter to ensure the darker parts of the game look more profound, and also, enhance click sensitivity. The phone comes in 6GB or 8GB variants.
Redmi K20 Pro arrives with a triple camera setup on its rear panel. It comes with a 48MP primary camera along with an 8MP and 13 MP camera. That’s an extra camera if you compare it with OnePlus 7. The cameras are capable and produce clear pictures in daylight. At night, the low-light shits are pretty decent too. Portraits have proper edge detection, which is satisfying. On the front, the phone has the pop-up selfie camera which has a 20MP sensor. It is capable of producing decent selfies.
The Redmi K20 Pro arrives with a 4000mAh non-removable battery. It is quite a sizeable battery, and OnePlus 7 only provides 3,700mAh. Plus, the phone supports fast charging, and it gets from 0 to 100 quite fast.
Overall, the Redmi K20 Pro turns out to be a decent model. It does not leap out of its generic design except coming with a pop-up camera which is not quite a leap in terms of design. However, it has a potent processor which is speedy and remains an accomplished phone for Redmi fans. It is a great competitor for OnePlus 7T.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Thickness0.35 inches
- Height6.17 inches
- Weight191 g
- ColorCarbon black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Pearl White
- BuildGlass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Width2.93 inches
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.39 inches
- Pixel Density403 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio86.1%
- CPUOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- GPUAdreno 640
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) MIUI 10
- Expandable MemoryNo
- RAM/Internal Storage128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- AutofocusPDAF, Laser AF, PDAF, Laser AF
- Triple Camera48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2, 0.8 micron8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4, 1.12 micron, 2x optical zoom13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3, 1.12 micron
- Back Camera Video4K30/60fps, 1080p30/120/240fps, 1080p960fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single CameraMotorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, 0.8 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio Features24-bit/192kHz audioActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh battery
- ChargingFast charging 27WQuick Charge 4+
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, May 28
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, June 01
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Get the best price for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
- How To Filter Netflix Kids Shows By Title And Age!Tue, 28 Jul'20If you are sharing your Netflix account with your kids, you might want to consider filter out the content that they are allowed to watch. Netflix has a lot of amazing shows, however, a lot of them have an 18+ rating and even more of them that require parental supervision. The popular streaming service now allows users to filter out kid's shows by title and the audience age group. Users can also secure their Netflix profile with a simple but effective four-digit pin to prevent children from accessing adult profiles.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹8,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreOPPO A12₹9,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare