More Recent Reviews
Oppo F11 Review
When it comes to the design, Oppo F11 manages to impress a lot even though it is entirely made up of plastic. With impressive camera performance and long-lasting battery life, the device gives tough competitions to other devices at this price range.
Vivo Y91i Review
This device is good for a normal user who's most of the task in browsing social media, consuming media content and some lightweight work. But for a power user, this is just not the device.
Vivo V15 Review
With immense competition in the budget segment, smartphone makers are now targeting the mid-range segment. Vivo is following a similar strategy with its Vivo V15-lineup. For those who're unaware, the Chinese company recently launched two new devices called Vivo V15 and Vivo V15 Pro.
Vivo V15 Pro Review
Many would feel that the mid-premium segment is where we are seeing a fair share of innovative devices. Vivos latest V15 Pro is one such device as it sports a newer motorised or pop-up selfie camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Review
Xiaomi has been dominating the entire budget smartphone lineup for a long time now. Recently, Samsung and Realme started manufacturing devices that can actually drive users away from the Chinese manufacturer.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review
The Hong Kong-based brand has recently introduced its most affordable triple-camera toting smartphone called Infinix Smart 3 Plus. For those who’re unaware, Infnix and Tecno both are backed by the same Transsion Holdings. With Smart 3 Plus, Infinix is trying to get a hold of the budget segment market.
LG W30 Review
LG has launched two new budget smartphones dubbed LG W10 and LG W30 targeting online buyers. LG W30 comes with features like Helio P22 chipset, triple rear camera module, 4000mAh battery, and dewdrop notch design. We’ve been using the device for a couple of weeks now
Honor 20i Review
Honor 20i comes with lots of interesting features such as Kirin 710 chipset, triple rear camera module, 32MP selfie camera and a 3400mAh battery. On top of this, this is one of the good-looking smartphones when it comes to the budget segment league. While Honor 20i does look pretty enticing on the paper, it faces…
HTC U12 Plus Review
The new HTC U12 Plus packs an amazing camera and it’s also listed in top 10 best camera phone by DxOMark, at the time of reviewing this device. The phone comes with a lot of promising features one of them is being EDGE SENSE 2 but we’ll see how it turns out. So let’s get…
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Review
The Redmi K20 Pro tires to achieve the very same thing which Poco lineup managed to do earlier. It seems like the company is desperate to capture value flagship space more now than ever.
Recent NewsView All
Recent ArticlesView All
OnePlus Q2 Pro 65 inch (165 cm) QLED 4K vs Sansui JSW65GSQLED 65 inch (165 cm) QLED 4K
OnePlus Q2 Pro 65 inch (165 cm) QLED 4K vs Sansui JSW65GSQLED 65 inch (165 cm) QLED 4K vs OnePlus 55 Q1 55 inch QLED 4K
Soundcore Liberty Air 2 vs JBL Tune 115TWS vs Sony WF-C500
Soundcore R500 vs JBL Tune 115TWS vs Sony WF-C500
JBL Live Free 2 vs JBL Tune 225TWS
JBL Tune 230NC vs JBL Free X
iQOO Z7 5G vs Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
LG 43NANO75SQA 43 inch (109 cm) LED 4K vs Hisense 43A6H 43 inch LED 4K vs LG 43UQ7500PSF 43 inch LED 4K
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 vs 1MORE Comfobuds Pro vs JBL Live Pro Plus
Beats Studio Buds vs Apple AirPods Pro
Recent ReviewsView All
- According to a report from Reddit, the OnePlus India branch is offering a free battery replacement to select models. The models included in this offer are the OnePlus 3, the OnePlus5 series and the OnePlus6 series. In this offer, users will not have to pay a single rupee for the battery. However, the company will charge a nominal labour…
- The Indian smartphone market is growing by the day, especially online. Now, in an attempt to strengthen their offline presence as well, iQOO and POCO are set to enter the offline market in India. Their parent brands, respectively Vivo and Xiaomi already have a good offline presence across the country. Going by that, their sub-brands…
- The future of social media platforms like Instagram, FB, and Twitter now strands in question in India. After failing to comply with the government’s rules on digital content – they risk a ban in India. To recall, these new social media rules rolled out in February 2021. Now, the three-month deadline by the Ministry of…
- iPhone 11 is now receiving a discount in India. It is available at an effective price of Rs 41,900 under a limited period Holi offer from Apple reseller Imagine. Moreover, the offer is applicable to buyers on both online and offline Imagine stores. Also Read: How To Prevent Automatic App Installs On Samsung Smartphones? During the sale,…
- With technology evolving, the smartphone industry has been testing several features to bring a revolution in the market. One such feature is the Virtual RAM. Recently, Oppo unveiled its similar Virtual RAM feature. Going on the very same lines, Realme is on its way to bring Virtual RAM into its system too. Realme has announced…