Samsung Galaxy A51 To Launch On 29 January, A71 Teased
Samsung is about to update its Galaxy A series with the launch of two new smartphones in India on January 29. While the launch of Samsung Galaxy A51 has been confirmed through a tweet, it’s also expected to unveil Samsung Galaxy A71 on the same day. Samsung shared a tweet on its official handle, saying that the quad-cam Galaxy A51 will arrive in India on the mentioned date, a few months after its launch in Vietnam.
Read also: Best mobile phones under 30000
The tweet features a link to the ‘Notify Me’ mini-website, which hints at the launch of Galaxy A71. The url of reads: samsunggalaxy-a5171_prelaunch_samsungaseries5171. Samsung has smartly placed a ’71’ within the url which indicates at its launch. More information is going to be available on Wednesday.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy A41 Battery Image Leaked
Meanwhile, the teaser gave a glimpse of the Galaxy A51, confirming a quad camera setup at the rear with dual-LED flash unit. The lenses are placed in a square setup alongside the flash.
All we know about Samsung Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71
The Galaxy A51 comes with a 6.59-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with an Infinity-O panel. It will probably be powered by the Exynos 9611 processor. The smartphone would be available in 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM options. There will be a quad-camera setup at the rear. It’ll have a 48MP primary sensor, a 5MP macro lens, a 12MP fisheye lens and a 5MP depth sensor. It’s likely to pack a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Read also: New Smartphone Launches
The Galaxy A71, on the opposite hand, might get a taller 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. It also features a quad camera setup but with a 64MP primary sensor. The phone is probably going to ship with a 4,500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.