Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy A71 Specifications
- 2Samsung Galaxy A71 Price in India and Launch Date
Samsung has sneakily launched the Galaxy A71 today. This comes weeks after the Galaxy A51 launch. While everyone expected a huge launch event for this phone since it comes in the almost premium price segment, Samsung has decided that the A71 is only deserving of a muted launch, we wonder why. Regardless, mentioned below are the specifications and prices of the device, along with the launch date so you can get your hands on it as soon as possible.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Specifications
Mentioned here are the complete specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A71.
Processor: Snapdragon 730 chipset
Battery: 4500mAh with 25W charging
Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED
Quad rear camera: 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, and 5MP depth sensor.
Front camera: 32MP
Security: Built in fingerprint sensor
Storage: 128GB (expandable)
Colours: Prism Crush Silver, Blue, and Black.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Price in India and Launch Date
The Samsung Galaxy A71 is available in India and retails for Rs 29,999. It will go on sale from February 24.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.