Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Launch In India On June 2, Confirmed By Flipkart
According to a couple of teasers by e-commerce giant Flipkart, Samsung is about to launch their two mid range phones named as Samsung Galaxy M11 and Samsung Galaxy M01.
Highlights of the Story
• The Galaxy M01 is an entry level device from Samsung.
• The M11 comes as a successor to the Galaxy M10.
• There would be a triple camera setup at the back of the Galaxy M11.
According to recent updates, these phones are going to launch in the market by June 2, 2020, and Flipkart revealed the first photo of the phones. It is expected that the M11 will become a successor phone for the Galaxy M10 and a revamped version of the Galaxy M10s. On the other hand, the Galaxy M01 will be an entry-level smartphone by the company.
M11 was already launched in the United Arab Emirates, and they have listed this phone on their Samsung Gulf Website. The listing shows that Samsung M11 comes up with a 6.4 HD+ display with a punch-hole camera in front. Along with that, this phone comes up with the octa-core processor. The RAM of the phone would be 3GB/4GB, and if we talk about the internal storage, then it comes up with 32GB/64GB options.
The Galaxy M01 on the other hand is touted to get a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a dated waterdrop-style notch. Under the hood would be the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC, coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
If we look at the power backup of the phones, the Galaxy M11 battery includes a 5000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. On the other hand, the Galaxy M01 will boast a 4,000mAh battery. Galaxy M11 camera setup includes a triple camera setup, as the primary camera would be 13 megapixels, accompanied by a 5 megapixels wide-angle camera, and dual cameras of 2 megapixels each for depth sensing. Coming to the Galaxy M01 camera, we can only confirm a 13MP primary sensor, thanks to the Flipkart teaser.
The pricing for both phones is still under the covers, but the expected Galaxy M11 launch price in India would be 10,999 rupees for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage model, and for M01, it would be 8,999 rupees. Therefore, the phones would be a great option.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.