A resounding successor to the Note 9, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is a magnificent phone with a fascinating display, excellent performance value, and long battery life. When compared to the Galaxy Note 10, there isn’t much that separates the two, yet the Note 10 Plus 5G is the true high-end Samsung flagship phone of 2019. Equipped with Qi charging, USB-C buds, and a water-resistant display, it provides for everything a premium smartphone user looks for.
With its mesmerizing display, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G doesn’t leave much to the imagination. It does have its set of pros and cons though:
– The 6.8-inch AMOLED display screen is captivating to say the least
– The Note 10 Plus 5G has a long battery life thanks to its 4,300mAh battery
– The internal hardware package of the device is premium to say the least
– The Digital S Pen stylus is unique and useful
– The cameras are feature packed and top-notch
– The 5G variant of the Galaxy Note 10 Plus is quite expensive
– The camera system is not superior to its nearest rivals
– There is not much to differentiate between the Note 10 Plus 5G and the Note 10, making the Note 10 the more affordable, and approachable option
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G provides for a plethora of features, yet for its price, its cameras could have been better.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G – A premium big-screen phone with cameras to die for.
With its 3040×1440 display, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G provides for a screen more significant than you will find on any other Android smartphone. With its wide viewing angles and vibrant colors, it is a sight to behold. Making using of Quad HD+ resolution, certified for HDR10+, the only let down is the fact that it does not offer for a refresh rate of 90Hz, as was rumored. A higher refresh rate would have been a welcome upgrade for those seeking to choose to purchase the Note 10 Plus 5G over the Note 10.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is both lighter and thinner than the Galaxy Note 9, despite having a 6.8-inch display, compared to the latter’s 6.4-inch display. The Note 10 Plus 5G has slimmer bezels with an Infinity-O display to accommodate the front camera in the top center of the screen. Samsung has also removed the headphone jack, bundling the smartphone package with AKG headphones that use USB-C.
While the device looks like a phablet, it is sleek and pleasing to the eye. If you are into flashy covers, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G also comes with an Aura Glow variant. On light hitting the back of the phone, it changes colors, providing for an array of goodness. All said and done, the Aura Glow version of the Note 10 Plus 5G does tend to pick up fingerprints quite easily, leading to a smudged appearance.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G gets its power from two different internals. In Europe, the Note 10 Plus 5G comes with an Exynos 9825, which is more efficient than the Note 10’s Exynos 9820. In the United States and India, the Note 10 Plus 5G comes with Snapdragon 855. The Snapdragon 855 Plus would have been a better option, though.
The chipset pairs its 12GB Ram with 256GB or 512GB of internal storage, as per what you need. The device performs exceedingly well, be it while performing simple tasks like scrolling through apps, or taxing activities, like playing high-end games, exporting 4K videos, and editing large photographs.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G comes with four camera sensors, a definite upgrade when compared to the Note 9’s set of two cameras. It has a wide-angle camera at the back, complete with a telephoto lens. It also has an ultra-wide shooter to ensure that more of background can fit into a frame, along with a depth sensor that helps achieve better bokeh effects when clicking portraits.
The device also provides for Live Focus effects, including the options to blur the background or change its color to either black or white, while the subject of the picture remains colored. While its 10MP front camera is not as great at selfies as would be expected, it is decent.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G gets its energy from its massive 4300mAh battery. Its battery life is extraordinary, taking into consideration its high performance and competitors. According to tests, its battery lasts upwards of 11 hours when fully charged, placing it well above the OnePlus 7 Pro (About 9 Hours) and the iPhone XS Max (About 10 Hours). It takes slightly over an hour to fully charge the device.
Priced at 92,410 INR, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G has a steep price. Its immersive 6.8 inch AMOLED display is captivating and is backed with long battery life and robust performance. While its cameras are a disappointment when compared to its competitors, Note 10 Plus 5G provides for fascinating video effects and excellent night mode photography. Overall, taking into consideration the features it provides for, the Note 10 Plus 5G is a fantastic smartphone.
- Back Camera16 MP
- Front Camera10 MP
- Screen Resolution1440X3040
- RAM12 GB RAM
- Storage512 GB
- Battery Capacity4300 mAh
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First ImpressionsWed, 12 Feb'20Samsung has just unveiled its latest folding phone, and this comes with a completely new visual design, which has a mechanism pretty similar to the infamous Motorola Razr Fold. It features the new Ultra-Thin Glass has a better hinge mechanism and more, and also It is coming pretty soon to India. While there are some…
- How To Move Your Data From Android To iPhoneWed, 12 Feb'20Right Now there are only two major operating systems for a smartphone which are Android and iOS. And you get unlimited options if you want an Android device while iOS is only available on iPhones. So the people who have been using iOS and iPhones for a while are tempted to switch to Android devices…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Officially RevealedWed, 12 Feb'20Samsung not only announced a trio of the latest Galaxy S20 smartphones, but it also announced a new foldable phone: The Galaxy Z Flip. Samsung showed an ad for the new phone during the Oscars on Sunday night, but outside of that, we only had leaks and rumours about the phone. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip:…
- To Kick off the new decade Samsung has unveiled the new line of smartphones skipping the incremental naming convention from Galaxy S11 to the whole new line, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series of smartphones. These are the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra, are all fully-loaded, feature-packed Android smartphones that offer just about everything you…
- How To Take A Backup Of Your Apple iPhoneTue, 11 Feb'20We know that you love to use your iPhone. One thing that is great about Apple is that “it just works”. This means that everything works the way you want it to without tweaking a lot which is needed on Android devices. If you are using an iPhone, you would also know that losing one…
- Redmi 8A Dual Launched In IndiaTue, 11 Feb'20Xiaomi’s Redmi today (11.02.2020) launched its first phone of the year in India known as the Redmi 8A Dual. Redmi 8A Dual Price In India There are two variants: the Redmi 8A Dual 2GB, 32GB variant is priced at Rs 6,499, and the 3GB, 32GB model is priced at Rs 6,999. The phone’s sale in…
- Image: Beebom The POCO F1, one of the best offerings from Xiaomi was an excellent smartphone. It saw huge sales as it offered flagship specifications at an excellent price. While this phone was launched about a year and a half ago we hadn’t seen any more phones from this brand till now. But the company…
- Why Choose Repair Over Buying a New Phone? Wed, 5 Feb'20Image Source: squaretrade If you look at the subway, restaurant, sidewalks, or even at any event, you will find one thing common – people with low heads playing mobile phones or snapping pictures can be seen everywhere. Nowadays, the mobile phone has become an intrinsic part of our lives. One of the worst things that…
- Best Camera Apps For iPhoneTue, 4 Feb'20Here in this article, we have a collection of best camera apps for iPhone which gives you creative control over your photography and will take your photography to the next level.
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare