Samsung Galaxy S11: First Look
Samsung is one of the few premium non-Chinese Android smartphone manufacturers in the market. While we had the likes of LG, HTC, and Sony earlier, they have either failed to make good Android phones or have stopped making them entirely.
Talking about Samsung, we know that both the Galaxy S series and the Galaxy Note lineup from the company are top-rated among its fans. Earlier this year, we saw the Samsung Galaxy S10 series and the Note 10 series. For the next year, we are going to see the Samsung Galaxy S11 series as 2020’s first flagship smartphone series.
We are also expecting Samsung to launch its Galaxy S11 series in February since it is the time when Samsung traditionally launches its Galaxy S series phones. Now, let’s have a look at all the rumours regarding the Galaxy S11 and when it will come to India.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S11 series, the first report we have is regarding the design of the phone. It is reported that Samsung Galaxy S11 series will have a single hole-punch camera rather than the dual selfie camera on the top-right. Also, there will be a plethora of cameras on the back.
However, the important is that Samsung Galaxy S11’s rear camera module will look very interesting from what the early reports suggest. We will have a square camera module that will house four cameras, with the primary one being a 108MP sensor made by the Samsung ISOCELL department.
As for the specifications, it looks like the Galaxy S11 series launched in India will continue to have Exynos 990 processor while the global variant will have the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. Both these processors are expected to come with 5G support, as will be the trend next year for most flagship phones.
On the other hand, a new report claims that there will be a 5x zooming capability on the Galaxy S11 series along with a 5000 mAh non-removable battery and fast-charging technology. While we don’t know when Samsung’s Galaxy S11 series will be launched in India, we do expect Samsung to launch its latest flagship series before the MWC. So we might see Samsung launch its Galaxy S11 series in India by February-end or the first week of March.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.