Samsung Galaxy S11: First Look
Samsung is one of the few premium non-Chinese Android smartphone manufacturers in the market. While we had the likes of LG, HTC, and Sony earlier, they have either failed to make good Android phones or have stopped making them entirely.
Talking about Samsung, we know that both the Galaxy S series and the Galaxy Note lineup from the company are top-rated among its fans. Earlier this year, we saw the Samsung Galaxy S10 series and the Note 10 series. For the next year, we are going to see the Samsung Galaxy S11 series as 2020’s first flagship smartphone series.
We are also expecting Samsung to launch its Galaxy S11 series in February since it is the time when Samsung traditionally launches its Galaxy S series phones. Now, let’s have a look at all the rumours regarding the Galaxy S11 and when it will come to India.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S11 series, the first report we have is regarding the design of the phone. It is reported that Samsung Galaxy S11 series will have a single hole-punch camera rather than the dual selfie camera on the top-right. Also, there will be a plethora of cameras on the back.
However, the important is that Samsung Galaxy S11’s rear camera module will look very interesting from what the early reports suggest. We will have a square camera module that will house four cameras, with the primary one being a 108MP sensor made by the Samsung ISOCELL department.
As for the specifications, it looks like the Galaxy S11 series launched in India will continue to have Exynos 990 processor while the global variant will have the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. Both these processors are expected to come with 5G support, as will be the trend next year for most flagship phones.
On the other hand, a new report claims that there will be a 5x zooming capability on the Galaxy S11 series along with a 5000 mAh non-removable battery and fast-charging technology. While we don’t know when Samsung’s Galaxy S11 series will be launched in India, we do expect Samsung to launch its latest flagship series before the MWC. So we might see Samsung launch its Galaxy S11 series in India by February-end or the first week of March.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…