Oppo Find X2: What To Expect
Chinese smartphone maker company Oppo recently celebrated its Oppo Inno Day 2019 and more information has poured since then about the upcoming smartphones of 2020 from Oppo. According to the internal sources, Oppo is set to release its flagship smartphone, the Oppo Find X2, in the first quarter of 2020.
At Oppo Innovation Day, the company has reportedly revealed that the Snapdragon 865 processor will power the Find X2. The device is expected to come with the 5G support. This smartphone is going to be one of the first phones to be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship processor.
The company has made the confirmation that the Oppo Find X2 is going to be the successor of the Oppo Find X that featured a first of its kind mechanical sliding mechanism and a full-screen display. Although the Find X had many issues post-launch, Oppo is keeping their hopes high with the Oppo Find X2.
The most exciting feature about Oppo Find X2 apart from Snapdragon 865 and 5G is that the device is expected to have a potential high refresh rate display, which could be a 90Hz display. The smartphone is also likely to have Sony’s brand new 2X2 On-Chip Lens Solution. It tends to provide faster and more accurate autofocus. Also, it is expected to offer better low-light performance and more smartphone camera improvements.
According to the XDA report, the Oppo Find X2 will create a larger sensor size for improved light sensitivity as well as enhanced focus. Oppo has developed a new image sensor in collaboration with Sony. This unique image sensor brings a new “All Pixel Omni-directional PDAF” technology that detects pattern changes in virtual and horizontal directions as well.
Oppo is set to launch the Find X2 in February next year at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona. Tech enthusiasts are so desperately waiting for the launch of Oppo Find X2 smartphone would comprise of all the latest and greatest technologies. Given that the Find X2 will be the first in line to be powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor and a 5G chipset, there would be a hefty price tag associated with the flagship device. Stay tuned as we will be sharing more information regarding the device in the coming weeks.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…