Teaser: Oppo Reno 4F Official, To Launch In October
The company has been teasing the smartphone, Oppo Reno 4F on its social media platforms.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Reno 4F will be available in two color options.
- The smartphone is listed on an Indonesian e-commerce website.
- It packs a 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Oppo is preparing to launch another addition, Oppo Reno 4F to its Reno 4 series next month. It will launch on October 12 in Indonesia. Moreover, the company has been teasing the smartphone on its social media platforms.
Oppo Indonesia also released a teaser poster and video that reveals the launch date and some specs of the new phone. It says the smartphone is “ultra-sleek” and “ultra-light” and with a side view of the phone.
Oppo Indonesia’s official website shows the phone with quad rear camera setup and a display with a dual-hole punch cutout. The video teased on Twitter by the company also reveals key specs of the Oppo Reno 4F.
The smartphone is also on the e-commerce platform Shopee Mall. Furthermore, the listing reveals the phone is available in Matte Black and Matter White color options. On the other hand, no pricing details are mentioned. The Oppo Reno 4F comes with a single RAM + storage configuration – 8GB + 128GB.
A teaser poster by tipster Sudhanshu shows six AI cameras (quad rear cameras and two front snappers) with an “Ultra Clear” 108-megapixel main camera.
Oppo Reno 4F will feature a Super AMOLED display, a 4000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. In addition, it will come with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It also shows a pill-shaped hole-punch cutout at the top left corner for two selfie cameras.
The cameras come with features including an AI Color Portrait mode, AI Beauty Mode, Ultra Clear 108MP mode, 4K video recording for the front cameras, a night selfie mode, and a night flare portrait mode.
However, the phone will sport a 6.43-inch display and come with a 3.5mm headphones jack. The company has also shared a teaser video on YouTube.
Furthermore, the design is similar to that of the F17 Pro. There is also a possibility of changing a few specifications such as the processor or the camera configuration just to distinguish both phones.
Also read: Sell old gaming console
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…