Best Mobile Phones Between Rs 5000 and Rs 10000
The brand doesn’t matter until the smartphone is providing the best technology without burning a hole in your pocket. Everyone wants the best mobile phones in the range of 5000 to 10000 in India. We all know only 2% of the world population holds Global money. This means that we all are concerned about our money and look out for ways to save it. Most people believe that the best smartphones should be available in the price range of 5000 to 10000. The Merchant class people or the middle age people want to find an affordable smartphone that provides the necessary features. Although they do want to keep up with the technology, they also just need a smartphone for daily productivity.
This is the reason the lookout for the best smartphones in the range of 5000 to 10000. All the smartphone brands have devices that are priced in the set price range. You can also find some of the best brands that provide affordable smartphones with an awesome amount of Technology. Smartphone brands like Redmi, Samsung, Oppo, etc. are the best in the market to produce highly technological smartphones in the said price range. Also, if you need a smartphone that is an all-rounder; these brands are the answer. Xiaomi is the top brand that is leading the market with 26% of shares. It has been getting a lot of shipments since last year. People are loving the brand because of the affordable price range and the best technology. This is helping the brand to grow more in the Indian smartphone market and produce the best mobile phones in the range of 5000 to 10000 in India.
Coming onto the price range, it is what everyone wants to have a smartphone under. Everybody cares about their money and wants a decent smartphone. Nobody wants to pay a high amount for a Smartphone and then change it after one or two years. Smartphones are durable but with the changing Technology, one needs to go with the flow. Some of you may find smartphones with higher RAM interesting whereas some of you may find smartphones with better camera quality interesting. This whole thing depends upon your needs and your wants. So Cashify has listed all the best mobile phones in the range of 5000 to 10000 in India. You can go through the list to find the best mobiles that will fit proficiently in your budget.
6 Month ReviewsView All
2 minute ReviewsView All
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- Here is a quick review of the OnePlus flagship killer device OnePlus 8T summed up in just 2 minutes.
- Here is a quick review of the Xiaomi's flagship Mi 10T Pro summed up in just 2 minutes.