In 2020, Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy M11, a budget-friendly phone. The smartphone’s low cost and various functions made the public appreciate it. You will, however, notice a decrease in camera performance and an obsolete display panel. However, your old device may not be the most excellent option in 2022, and it’s time to sell the old Galaxy M11.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 6.4-inch bezel-less punch-hole display. Its PLS TFT LCD screen boasts a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and a pixel density of 268 ppi. Moreover, the smartphone has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 along with an 81.47per cent screen-to-body ratio.
Furthermore, the smartphone has a triple camera configuration on the back, which includes a 13-megapixel f/1.8 primary shooter, a 5-megapixel of 2.2 ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth camera. Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), ISO Control, Digital Zoom, and other camera capabilities are available. At the front, an 8-megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera can shoot high-quality selfies and video calls.
Also Read: Redmi 11 Prime 5G Review – All-Rounder Budget 5G Phone
In 2022, what makes the Galaxy M11 outdated?
Some reasons that made the Galaxy M11 obsolete in 2022 are mentioned below.
- The smartphone is a little smaller than the average one, due to this, it didn’t fit in big hands properly.
- No 4K video support.
- Does not have AMOLED display.
- A outdated and insufficient RAM and storage configuration (3+32GB).
- It is suitable for moderate gaming on high-end titles; However, heavy gaming will result in lags and heating concerns.
Also Read: Vivo V25 5G Review – Style Meets Camera
Get the most money for your old Galaxy M11 when you sell them
To get the most money for your old smartphone, follow the instructions listed below:
- Open the Cashify app or website and select “Sell old phone.” Samsung is the brand you should choose.
- Select Samsung Galaxy M11 from the list that appears. You will now be directed to a new Sell old Samsung Galaxy M11 page. To receive the exact buyback value, choose your storage option there.
- You will be questioned on various subjects regarding the operation and condition of the smartphone to ascertain the precise resale value. Complete the appropriate fields to sell old Galaxy M11.
- After you’re done, you’ll know how much your Galaxy M11 is worth. Following that, you may select a payment method and a period for money to be delivered to you when the device has been picked up from your location. You’ll receive a confirmation message from Cashify.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy F13 Quick Review – Big Battery With Nice Design
Why should you sell your outdated Galaxy M11 to Cashify?
It’s easy to complete the process using Cashify. You may sell your old device without going to the store. By enabling you to sell your smartphone from the convenience of your home, our specialists make sure you get the most money possible for them.
We begin the payment transaction as soon as we pick up the gadgets from your doorstep to avoid payment release complications. To calculate the best resale price for your item, we also use AI.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 14 Review – Almost The Perfect iPhone
Best upgrade options
1. POCO M3
The Poco M3 features a massive 6,000mAh battery and 18W Fast Charging technology. And has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD front screen with a stunning pixel density of 395ppi.
Furthermore, the gadget has impressive specifications, including a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU and 6GB of RAM. A 2GHz Octa-Core Quad-Core Kryo 260 CPU and a 1.8GHz Adreno 610 GPU are in charge of their performance.
2. Infinix Note 11
The Infinix Note 11 has a MediaTek Helio G88 processor. It’s a 12-nanometer processor with two Cortex A75 performance cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex A55 efficiency cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
Moreover, the gadget has a 6.70-inches FHD+ AMOLED display. It has a touch sampling rate of 180 Hz and a peak brightness of 750. Furthermore, the front is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, with plastic making up the frame and rear.
3. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
The Oneplus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G features three cameras on the backside of the device, a 64-megapixel f/1.7 Primary Camera, a 2-megapixel f/2.4 Depth Camera and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 Macro Shooter accompanied by an LED Flash. Also, a 16-megapixel f/2.0 Front Camera takes care of the selfie game.
Furthermore, the device features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset with 6nm fabrication, It has the capacity to 15% increase performance over regular.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 12 Mini Review – Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka
Are you looking to sell your smartphone for the best buyback value? Then Cashify has fantastic deals for you, click here to Sell old phone online or Recycle old phone.