Black Shark 3 Featuring Magnetic Charging Port Launched in China
The Black Shark 3 launched in China on March 3rd 2020.
Table Of Contents
- 1BlackShark 3 Indian Launch:
- 2BlackShark 3 India Pricing:
Highlights of the Story
- It has a 270Hz Touch Response Rate, which is the highest currently among other devices out there
- The magnetic pin connector attaches instantly to the back and will provide 65W Fast Charging
- The Antutu Benchmark scores of the device have surfaced the internet, and it scores the highest score on Antutu yet with points of 6,20,952
The Black Shark 3 launched in China on March 3rd 2020. The phone will support 5G Networks so that gaming on new services like Google Stadia and streaming content becomes as fast as possible. As an interesting addition, Black Shark has shown off a magnetic pin connection for the device which will help the device to charge. The magnetic pin connector attaches instantly to the back and will provide 65W Fast Charging.
The new magnetic charging method has been introduced to bring better ergonomics for users who wish to use their device in landscape mode while charging. The new Blackshark 3 will sport a massive 4,720mAh battery that has been split into two halves and has been placed on either side of the motherboard. As shown previously by the brand, the new 65W fast charging technology will be able to charge a device supporting the power to about 60 percent in just a matter of 15 minutes (which is approximately 2780mAh) which is great considering the battery size. Also, the general battery charging cycles of the Black Shark 3 has been significantly increased to ensure the device’s battery health. The Black Shark 3 will sport the Tencent’s branding on the rear, suggesting some special optimisations from the brand for games made by Tencent like PUBG Mobile and more.
Also read: Welcome To The Jungle Oppo Reno 3 Pro
The Black Shark 3 will be a beast as it has been confirmed to sport the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset under the hood. Also, the Antutu Benchmark scores of the device have surfaced the internet, and it scores the highest score on Antutu yet with points of 6,20,952. The Black Shark 3 will come with 8 or 12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 3.0 storage. In the Display department, the Black Shark 3 will have a 6.67″ FHD+ screen and the Black Shark 3 Pro will have a 7.1″ QHD+ OLED 90Hz display with a 270Hz Touch Response Rate, which will be the highest currently among other devices out there.
Also the Black Shark 3 has a 3.5mm headphone jack and dual front-facing stereo speakers, have no cut-outs or notches. As far as the design is concerned, it will follow the same old school Black Shark design with LED illuminated logos, lightings and cooling system.
The handset comes with a 64MP, a 13MP ultra-wide sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. The selfie camera is 20MP.
BlackShark 3 Indian Launch:
The BlackShark 3 launched on March 3, 2020 in China. We are pretty sure that the brand will launch this gaming smartphone in India soon. We may expect this to launch in the last week of March 2020 in India.
BlackShark 3 India Pricing:
The BlackShark 2 was priced at around Rs.39,999 in India, and going by this pricing strategy, we may decently expect and price of Rs. 49,999 in India for the base variant of the BlackShark 3.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…