OPPO F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Today we will compare Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro where Oppo F17 was released in India on September 21st, 2020. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro was released in India on 17th March, 2020. Both the phones have a 7 months difference between their release dates.
Let us now compare Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro for you to choose the best pick for yourself.
Also Read : Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
As we move ahead, We will compare Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro detailed specifications :
Oppo F17 has a 6.44-inches Super AMOLED display that offers a 20:9 aspect ratio and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 6.67 inches display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. When we compare Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo F17 runs on Android 10 and is powered by ColorOS 7.2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro runs on Android 10.0 and is powered by MIUI 11. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
When we compare Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo F17 is powered by Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 paired with up to 8GB RAM. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is a Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G and comes paired with up to 6GB RAM.
Considering Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro regarding storage part, both the phones have an onboard storage of 128GB that is expandable via microSD card.
Also Read : Oppo Mobile Price List In India
Camera-wise, Oppo F17 has a 16MP primary sensor, 8MP secondary ultra-wide lens with a 119-degree field of view, 2MP macro lens, and 2MP depth sensor. Whereas, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a quad-camera setup of a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide camera, a 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
As we go ahead and compare Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro front cameras, both the phones have a 16MP selfie camera in the front.
Battery power for Oppo F17 is 4,105mAh battery with VOOC 4.0 support and it takes 53 minutes for the phone to charge 100%. It is also supported by 30W fast charging. While Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 5,020mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Also Read : Best Oppo Mobile Phones
We have compared Oppo F17 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro for you to know the features of both the phones and choose your pick conveniently.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- Vivo is one of the most active smartphone brands in India. With absolutely no fixed time of launching new devices, users get unable to foresee new devices and often get their choice messed up in the company’s own smartphone portfolio. To make the right decision, here is a timely updated Vivo price list 2020, which…
- Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in India. We have combined this Xiaomi mobile price list for you so you can easily compare prices of all Xiaomi devices available in India right now. While we all know about Xiaomi, its huge product lineup can be intimidating when looking for a new phone…
- The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best. Smartphone vendors from Apple, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi,…
- There are many options of smartphones available under the 50000 category, however not every smartphone can be an immediate buy. Here are some tips that can help you find the best smartphone under 50000 for you, if you are confused or do not know where to start from. Isn’t it amazing that you can get…
- A set of premium smartphones for buyers looking for a smartphone that has everything and is under Rs. 45,000.