Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9
Today we will compare Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 where Xiaomi Redmi 9i was released in India on 15th September, 2020 whereas Xiaomi Redmi 9 was released in India on 31st August, 2020. Both the phones were released in the same year i.e. 2020.
Let us now compare Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 in detail so that you can pick one phone for yourself conveniently.
Also Read : Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
As we move further, we will discuss detailed specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i has a 6.53 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio whereas Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 6.53 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. When we compare Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9, both the phones run on Android 10 and are powered by MIUI 12. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Xiaomi Redmi 9i is a MediaTek Helio G25 and Xiaomi Redmi 9 is a MediaTek Helio G35. However, both the phones come paired with up to 4GB RAM.
When we compare Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 in terms of storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card.
Also Read : Top 10 Mobile Phones
Camera-wise, Xiaomi Redmi 9i has a single camera of 13MP. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a dual-camera setup of a 13MP ultrawide primary camera with 118-degree field-of-view and a 2MP depth sensor.
Considering Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 front cameras, both the phones have 5MP selfie cameras.
Both the phones have 5,000mAh batteries with 10W fast charging support.
Also Read : Sell old gaming console
While we have compared Xiaomi Redmi 9i vs Xiaomi Redmi 9, we can conclude that both the phones have very minor differences and are good enough for the price one pays for these phones.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.
You May Also Read
- The best smartphones under Rs 15000 is one of the most competitive mobile categories and this is because consumers want a value for money smartphone at a budget price. In recent months a lot of new smartphone brands have been introduced in India and all are aiming to provide the value for money best smartphones…
- If you are looking for the best smartphones under 10000, then you are in luck! The Indian smartphone market in recent years has evolved substantially to include great offerings at a budget price point. No longer are mobiles under 10000 underperforming or lacklustre. Many manufacturers like Xiaomi, Realme, Motorola, and Samsung have been spending a…
- Nobody was searching for the best Oppo phones a few years ago. In the last few years, the Chinese company has made a real push out from its native country. By the mid-2010s, they were releasing a huge variety of phones in India. And things are only heating up for one of the largest phone…
- Explore our best Vivo mobile phones launched in India. Read reviews, full specifications and get the best exchange price for you old phone.
- Being a Multinational telecommunications company, Sony Mobile Communications Inc has been a major name in the gadget world. Starting off as a joint endeavor between Sony and Ericsson, headquartered in Tokyo, the company has made into the smartphone market and has ever since been working hard to come up with the best sony mobiles. With…