The Oppo F11 is highly regarded for its attractive design, seamless performance, and excellent features, making it a top choice for smartphone users. It’s easy to see why it gets such excellent feedback. Its clean appearance and user-friendly interface make it a user favourite. The big and bright display gives a pleasurable viewing experience, beautifully displaying colors and details.
However, there have been frequent complaints about the audio of the smartphone, making it a problem for the users. But why worry when we’ve sorted the best solutions for you? Here are two of the best ways through which you can get the audio problems of your Oppo F11 fixed.
1. Cashify’s Doorstep Repair Service
- Download the Cashify app and create your account.
- Go to the repair section.
- Choose the Oppo option.
- Select the model of your phone, i.e. Oppo F11, and get redirected to the repair service page.
- Choose the colour of the phone model (Jewellery White, Marble Green, or Flourite Purple).
- On the Oppo repair page, choose the Aux Jack option and schedule a visit.
- The charges for screen repair are ₹999 only.
- A Cashify expert will visit your home in the coming days to repair the phone.
2. Authorized Service Centre
If you opt for an authorized service center, you can get your Oppo F11 repaired by Oppo experts. When you submit your phone for repair, the store will give you an estimated timeframe for when it will be ready for collection.
During this period, the store will work diligently to fix any issues with your phone. The repair cost for the Aux Jack is ₹1,438, but you can be confident that genuine parts will be used and you’ll receive a warranty, ensuring the repair’s quality and reliability.
However, take note of the fact that this method is costlier and time taking as well, so the choice depends on you.
When it comes to getting your phone repaired, you have several options. Cashify is a popular option that can save you both time and money. Cashify negates the need to visit a physical store by providing simple repair services.
Some people, on the other hand, prefer coming to a service centre since they can speak directly to experts and trust the repair methods utilized. Finally, you must decide what works best for you in terms of convenience, affordability, and personal preference.
Also Read: How To Get Huawei Honor 9N Screen Replaced?
Mahima is a DU graduate, currently studying Journalism at IIMC. She's all about literature, art, travelling & exploring unexplored paths.