Deloitte Ranks Cashify As Third Fastest Growing Tech Start-up In India
Cashify has been rated as the 3rd fastest growing tech start-up in the country, by Deloitte in their annual Technology Fast 50 2018 report. Cashify has also featured as the 13th fastest growing technology start-up in the whole Asia-Pacific region in the Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific Ranking by Deloitte. In a heavily populated start-up space in India, with cut-throat competition among the emerging start-ups, it’s a commendable recommendation for Cashify being rated among the top 3 fastest growing tech startups, in the country.
The Deloitte 2018 Asia-Pacific ranking is dominated by Chinese companies, while India was a close second, in terms of a number of tech start-ups featured in the report. Over the past years, Cashify has been recognized as one of the most prominent brands in the Recommerce industry, in the country.
“Making the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is commendable in today’s highly competitive, fast-changing technology industry,” said Rajiv Sundar, Program Director – Technology Fast 50 India 2018 and Partner, Deloitte India. “We congratulate Cashify on being one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in India.”
2018 has been a great year for the Gurugram-based Recommerce brand, as they raised a Series C round of funding, where Chinese Recommerce leader AiHuiShou also participated as one of the key strategic investors. “This is a major milestone for Cashify to emerge as one of the top 3 fastest growing technology start-ups in India. Through sustained growth in the brand value and business operations, we have been moving up the ladder and consolidating our place as one of the prominent startups. This represents an absolutely stellar performance from Cashify, accumulating an average annual growth rate of 6853 %, for last 3 years.” Said Mr. Mandeep Manocha, Co-founder and CEO, Cashify.in.
Cashify has plans to expand its offline kiosk model from current 16 in Delhi-NCR region to total 50, by the end of this year. Cashify has also launched allied services such as Express Smartphone Screen Repair, which is present in 6 cities already and expanding rapidly.
“The foremost driver of our brand and business growth has always been the strong business model we have, along with a culture of customer centricity and offering a great value proposition to consumers.” Mandeep further added.
Cashify is emerging as one of the key players in the massive mobile phone market, by enabling users to sell their used gadgets for cash. Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India program selection and qualifications The Technology Fast 50 India program, which was launched in 2005, is conducted by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP (DTTILLP), and is part of a truly integrated Asia Pacific program recognizing the India’s fastest growing and most dynamic technology businesses (public and private) and includes all areas of technology – from internet to biotechnology, from medical and scientific to computers/hardware.
The program recognizes the fastest growing technology companies in India based on their percentage revenue growth over the past three financial years.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…