Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE
Highlights of the Story
- Recently launched Google Pixel 4a competes with iPhone SE
- Google Pixel 4a launched in the USA at $349 (INR 26,244) whereas iPhone SE in today’s’ date cost $399 for 64GB variant.
Recently launched Google Pixel 4a is the successor to Pixel 4, offering ‘Pixel’ experience similar to Google Pixel 3a. The device has made its first appearance in the USA at $349 (around INR 26,244). The smartphone is expected to take on budget competitors like Apple iPhone SE and OnePlus Nord.
Also Read: Google Pixel 4a Teaser
The device is expected to go straight against iPhone SE since the prices of both are very much the same.
Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Price
Google Pixel 4a starts at $349 (approx INR 26,244) in the US. The declaration about the prices, launch, and availability in India is yet to be made by the company. Whereas, the iPhone SE costs INR 42,500 for the 64GB variant, INR 47,800 for the 128GB option, and INR 58,300 for the 256GB storage model.
Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Design
Google Pixel 4a resembles a lot to Pixel 4 except the polycarbonate body of Pixel 4a. The phone features a 5.8-inch FHD+ OLED display with punch-hole cutout and minimal bezels. The Apple iPhone SE 2020 looks very much similar to the iPhone 8. The minor change inclusions are like, the Apple traditional logo has been moved to center and a 4.7-inch (1,334×750 pixels) display. The device comes with a glass and metal build offering a premium look to the user.
Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Processor and UI
Google Pixel 4a is said to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset coupled with 6GB+128GB storage. The software runs on Android v10 OS. Whereas, Apple iPhone SE is powered by the most powerful chipset, ‘A13 Bionic SoC’. The device comes in various storage variants – 64GB, 128GB, 256GB. The device runs its software on the company’s iOS v13.5.1.
Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Camera
The Google Pixel 4a features a single 12MP rear camera. The front-notch houses an 8MP wide-angle lens with 84-degree field-of-view. Whereas, Apple iPhone SE sports a 12MP primary snapper with OIS for stabilization. The front panel showcase a 7MP selfie snapper.
Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Battery
The Google Pixel 4a is fueled by a 3,140 mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support. In contrast to that, iPhone SE 2020 is backed by a 1,821 mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support.
The iPhone SE is definitely one of the best cheap phones as it delivers a good-performance and very-good camera quality. But Google Pixel 4a derives more value because a user will get bigger and smoother screen experience, 5G connectivity, and more versatile camera incorporated with more recent smart technology.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…