Nokia C3 Launched In China, Priced Approximately Rs 7,500
Nokia C3 has been launched in mainland China as a next budget-smartphone offering from the company.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia C3 Launched in China as a budget smartphone with a traditional 18:9 display.
- It runs on Android v10.
- It’ll go on sale on August 13 starting for INR 7,500 (CNY 699).
Nokia C3 Launched in China as an entry-level smartphone starting at CNY 699 (approx INR 7,500) for the only variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The new official Nokia C3 Specifications are inline with those tipped earlier much before its launch. The key Nokia C3 Specifications include HD+ display and Android v10 based software.
Nokia C3 Launched price and Availability
Saying of the Nokia C3 Price, the smartphone has been set at CNY 699( around INR 7,500). The phone will go on sale on August 13. It will appear in two color options- Nordic Blue and Gold Sand. The pre-ordering is up and live from August 4.
Nokia C3 Specifications
Nokia C3 features a 5.99-inch HD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone is said to be powered by 1.6GHz Chipset which could be Unisoc SC9863A. The phone incorporates 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with provision to expandability via an external micro-SD card.
Coming on to the imaging duties, the phone sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP snapper in front. The phone is studded with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. In terms of connectivity, the phone demonstrates support to 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2.
Nokia C3 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack and fueled by a 3,040mAh battery via a micro USB port.
Overall, Nokia C3 is a standard Nokia offering concerning the features offered and the price at which it is available in China. Nothing has been said about its global launch. The smartphone seems to be quite favorable for the Indian buyers who prefer entry-level and mid-range smartphones wholeheartedly.
Also read: Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…