How To Check Airtel Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Codes
You can check your Airtel account balance right now by just downloading the Airtel Thanks app or using USSD codes like *123#. Moreover, you can also opt for Self-Service feature of the popular telecommunications service provider.
Highlights of the Story
- You can check your Airtel data balance via a variety of different ways
- Downloading and installing the Airtel Thanks app is a great way of doing so
- Using USSD codes is also a super fast way of checking your data balance, data validity and more
Bharti Airtel Limited is one of the biggest telecommunications services providers in India. Popularly known as Airtel; the company operates in over 12 countries and has 42,32,90,000 subscribers according to Statista. Airtel has one of the largest chunks of the telecom market can be counted as a market leader.
The brand allows its users to check balance without any hassle. So, if you are confused about how to check Airtel balance, data, validity and various other services, there are multiple ways to go about it. The simplest way to do so is by using Airtel balance check number, which is technically known as USSD codes.
So, without any further ado, here is a quick rundown of all the methods by which you can carry out an Airtel balance check.
Airtel Balance Check: Three Major Ways
If you are wondering about how to check Airtel balance, there are three major ways:
Using Your Android Device
For people using an Android device, just head over to the Google Play Store, download and install the ‘Airtel Thanks’ app. Moreover, in the app, you can easily check data balance, plan validity details, offers and recharge your number as well.
Using Your iPhone
Customers using iPhones can also check data balance in the same way. They would have to go to the App Store and download the app.
How to check Airtel data balance using the Airtel Thanks App?
Step 1: Firstly, download the app on your device.
Step 2: Then, signup and log in to the app using your mobile number.
Step 3: Furthermore, you can now see your main balance, data balance and data validity on the dashboard.
Step 1: Navigate to Airtel Self-care help service.
Step 2: Then, enter your mobile number and log in using the OTP sent on your mobile number.
Step 3: Now, you will be able to see your main balance and data balance on the self-care service dashboard.
How to check Airtel balance using USSD Codes?
There are a couple of ways to check Airtel balance. The simplest way is by using Airtel balance check number or USSD codes. To simplify it we have compiled a list of all the USSD codes that you need to know:
|S/N||Airtel USSD Codes||Short Code|
|1||Airtel Balance Check USSD Code||*123#|
|2||Airtel Number Check USSD Code||*282#|
|3||Airtel 4G Data Balance Check Code||*121*2# & Reply With ‘1’ or dial *121#|
|4||Airtel Customer Care Number||198|
|5||Airtel Complain Number||121|
|6||Airtel talk time loan code||*141# or call 52141|
|7||Airtel data loan code||*141# or call 52141|
|8||Airtel Miss call alert service||*888#|
|9||Check Airtel Unlimited Packs||*121*1#|
|10||Airtel Offers Check Code||*121#|
|11||Airtel voice or roaming packs||*222#|
|12||Airtel Plan Validity Check Code||*123#|
|13||Airtel Data Charges Check Code||*121*7*5#|
|14||Airtel Postpaid Current Bill Plan Check||SMS “BP” To 121|
|15||Airtel Postpaid Due/Pending Amount Check||SMS “OT” To 121|
|16||Airtel Postpaid Bill Payment Check||SMS “PMT” To 121|
|17||Airtel Postpaid Current Plan Usage Check||SMS “UNB” To 121|
These Airtel USSD codes will immediately let you know of your Airtel data balance and validity. Furthermore, for checking your main account balance, dial *121*2#.
We hope this step-by-step guide helps you in understanding the various ways in which you can check your Airtel account balance today.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…