Money Heist Season 5 Trailer Is Out Now: How To Watch, Release Date And More
Money Heist finally gets another season as the Season 5 trailer has been officially released! The series has been a massive hit on Netflix, becoming the top ten series to be watched majorly in India. Here is when the new season will land and everything else you need to know about it.
Highlights of the Story
- Money Heist Season 5 trailer is finally out now
- The new season will go up on Netflix
- Here is when the new season will land and more!
Money Heist is finally back for its fifth and final season. The official trailer for the final Season 5 of the show has been released on August 2. Moreover, the trailer release date was actually unveiled last week itself. It was yesterday that the trailer finally landed on the social media handles of Netflix.
For people who are unaware about the show, Money Heist (La casa de papel) is a Spanish show which has had four seasons till now. The fifth season will be the final season for the popular Netflix series. On Netflix, the show is available as an English dub as well, which makes it easier for viewers to enjoy the show. Coming to the characters, Money Heist revolves primarily around five characters, which are Álvaro Morte as The Professor, Nimri as Seirra, Úrsula Corberó as Tokyo, Itziar Ituño as Lisbon, Pedro Alonso as Berlin.
Now, the final Season 5 cast also includes Jaime Lorente as Denver, Hovik Keuchkerian as Bogota, Esther Acebo as Stockholm, Belén Cuesta as Manila, Rodrigo de la Serna as Palermo, Enrique Arce as Arturo, and Darko Peric as Helsinki.
Money Heist Season 5: How To Watch
The Money Heist Season 5 will be released on Netfllix. So, if you are someone who does not have a Netflix account as of now, you can get one for as cheap as Rs. 199 in India. Moreover, the basic plan offers standard quality on a single mobile or tablet device. For all the viewers out there on a tight budget, this is the way to go!
Additionally, there are three other plans priced at Rs. 499, Rs. 649 and Rs. 799. The Rs. 499 plan offers streaming in standard quality as well. However, it can be watched on up to four devices, including a TV and desktop as well. The Rs. 649 plan offers 1080p viewing across four devices. Lastly, the Rs. 799 plan offers 4K+HDR streaming across four devices.
Money Heist Season 5: Release Date
The Money Heist season 5 release date was revealed quite some time ago. The fifth and final installment in the series will be released in two five episode volumes. The first volume will land in Netflix on September 3 whereas, the second volume will land on December 3 of this year. Interested viewers can watch the official Money Heist Season 5 trailer on the official Netflix YouTube handle.
Money Heist Season 5 synopsis on Netflix reads as, “The gang has been shut in the Bank of Spain for over 100 hours. They have managed to rescue Lisbon, but their darkest moment is upon them after losing one of their own. The Professor has been captured by Sierra and, for the first time, doesn’t have an escape plan. Just when it seems like nothing else could go wrong, an enemy comes on the scene that is much more powerful than any they’ve faced: the army. The end of the greatest heist in history is approaching, and what began as a robbery will turn into a war.”
We certainly do hope that you finally know where and when to watch the Money Heist Season 5 when it lands!
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…