The Vodafone Idea merger has resulted in India’s largest telecom operator. Vi (Vodafone Idea) has a market share of more than 25 per cent in the telecom business. With this, the number of Vodafone Idea subscribers in India is steadily increasing, with prepaid connections taking centre stage. However, having a prepaid connection means keeping an eye on your call and idea balance check. To keep track of your Vodafone Idea prepaid number, you can use several techniques such as USSD codes or even download the app. So, to make things easier for you, we’ve put together a step-by-step instructions on how to check your Vodafone Idea (Vi) number’s balance.
Also read: How To Check Jio Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Code & SMS
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Balance Check
You may check your primary balance using two different methods provided by Vodafone Idea. To find out every detail about your prepaid number, you may use USSD codes or the Vi app for the idea balance check number. Let’s look at it more closely.
Using USSD Code
To start with the USSD Code, the Vodafone Idea offers a host of shortcuts and USSD codes through which you can instantly check your balance.
- *199*2*1# – This USSD code can be used to check the main balance for your Vi (Vodafone Idea) number. The code also gives you full information about all balances and the validity of your number.
- *121# – You can also use this code for the Vodafone balance check number (Vodafone Idea) number by using this code.
Using Vi App
You can also instantly check your balance and validity by using the Vi application. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- For the Vodafone balance check number – Search for Vi in the Google Play Store app.
- Install the app on your smartphone by clicking the Download button.
- Open the app and log in with your Vodafone Idea phone number. Your registered mobile phone number will thereafter receive an OTP. To log in, type it in.
- On the app’s home screen, the main idea balance check and validity of your phone number will be displayed.
Also read: How To Check Airtel Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Codes
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) 4G Data Balance
You can also use USSD codes or the Vi app to check your Vodafone Idea 4G idea balance check. The method is quick, and by following a few easy procedures, you may get accurate results.
Using USSD Code
- *199*2*2# – You can use this USSD code to know about the 4G data balance of your Vodafone Idea number.
Users can see the main idea balance check header on the home screen by just opening the Vi app on their smartphone. This will inform you how much call and data balance you have left on your smartphone. If you have a Vi prepaid connection on your smartphone, the Vi application is the most convenient method to keep track of your idea balance check number.
Also read: How To Install Jio Tv On Any Smartphone
List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes for Vodafone balance check number
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|6||*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, and Roaming Offers|
|7||*199*3*1#||Activate Vodafone VAS Service|
|8||*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service|
|10||*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|11||*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|12||*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|13||*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|14||*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|15||*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|16||*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|17||*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|18||*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|
Also Read: All Airtel Prepaid Data Plans
Looking to Sell phone online at the best buyback value? Head to Cashify. You can also Recycle old phone with us from your doorsteps.