How to Check Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance, Data Usage, Validity Using USSD Codes
The Vodafone Idea merger has resulted in India’s largest telecom operator. Vi (Vodafone Idea) has a market share of more than 25% in the telecom business. With this, the number of Vodafone Idea subscribers in India is steadily increasing, with prepaid connections taking centre stage. However, having a prepaid connection means keeping an eye on your call and data balance. To keep track of your Vodafone Idea prepaid number, you can use several techniques such as USSD codes or even download the app. So, to make things easier for you, we’ve put together a step-by-step instruction on how to check your Vodafone Idea (Vi) number’s balance.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Main Balance
You may check your primary balance using two different methods provided by Vodafone Idea. To find out every detail about your prepaid number, you may use USSD codes or the Vi app. Let’s look at it more closely.
Using USSD Code
To start with the USSD Code, the Vodafone Idea offers a host of shortcuts and USSD codes through which you can instantly check your balance.
- *199*2*1# – This USSD code can be used to check the main balance for your Vi (Vodafone Idea) number. The code also gives you full information about all balances and validity of your number.
- *121# – You can also use this code to check for the main balance for your Vi (Vodafone Idea) number by using this code.
Using Vi App
You can also instantly check your balance and validity by using the Vi application. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Search for Vi in the Google Play Store app.
- Install the app on your smartphone by clicking the Download button.
- Open the app and log in with your Vodafone Idea phone number. Your registered mobile phone number will thereafter receive an OTP. To log in, type it in.
- On the app’s home screen, the main balance and validity of your phone number will be displayed.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) 4G Data Balance
You can also use USSD codes or the Vi app to check your Vodafone Idea 4G data balance. The method is quick, and by following a few easy procedures, you may get accurate results.
Using USSD Code
- *199*2*2# – You can use this USSD code to know about the 4G data balance of your Vodafone Idea number.
Users can see the main balance header on the home screen by just opening the Vi app on their smartphone. This will inform you how much call and data balance you have left on your smartphone. If you have a Vi prepaid connection on your smartphone, the Vi application is the most convenient method to keep track of your Vodafone Idea data balance.
Also read: How To Install Jio Tv On Any Smartphone
List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|6||*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, Roaming Offers|
|7||*199*3*1#||Activate Vodafone VAS Service|
|8||*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service|
|10||*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|11||*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|12||*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|13||*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|14||*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|15||*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|16||*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|17||*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|18||*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…