Gone are those days when you had to stand in long queues for hours to pay your electricity, gas or telephone bills. Now everything can be done online. Yes, you can make BSNL landline bill payment online, and that too quite easily. Today, a lot of mobile applications and websites offer you easy access to pay these bills. All it will take is just a few clicks.
BSNL, the leading broadband operator, offers some attractive plans to its users. The landline service offered by this company is undoubtedly one of the best available out there. Likewise, paying the landline bill also comes easily with BSNL. In this article, we will talk about the best ways to pay BSNL landline bills online. So, let’s get going without any further ado.
How To Make BSNL Landline Bill Payment?
Here, we will be sharing the best three options to pay BSNL landline bills. You can go for any of these options as per your convenience.
1. Via BSNL
The first method is obviously via the BSNL portal. Check these steps to know how:
- Visit the official website of BSNL.
- You will find a lot of options, including Landline, Recharge, Transactions and more, on the home page of the website.
- Click on Landline.
- Next, you will get a variety of bill payment options. Click on the one you need to pay the bill for.
- Fill in the required details and click on submit.
- You will receive the payment details.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to pay your bill.
2. Via Paytm
You can pay your BSNL landline bill through Paytm as well. The mobile payment and commerce app offers a variety of services like Mobile Recharge, Bill payments, Flight ticket bookings, Metro card recharge and more to its users.
- Open Paytm on your mobile or website.
- Login to your account if you haven’t done it already.
- You will find the “Recharge and Bill Payments” section on the home page.
- Next, click on View More>Broadband/ Landline.
- Select your operator and then enter the phone number with the STD code.
- Finally, click on Proceed or Get Bill.
3. Via Freecharge
Freecharge is an Indian financial services company that lets you pay electricity, gas and telephone bills online. You can choose this platform to make BSNL landline payment as well. Here’s how to do so:
- Open the Freecharge app or go to its website.
- You will find “Landline” under the “Payments” section on the home page. Click on it.
- Now, select your operator and enter the account number.
- Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to pay the bill.
Engineer by Degree, Writer by Profession. I have tried my hands on different genre of writing only to end up finding technology to be my forte.