Finding the right words to describe the feel of the picture might be a serious job, especially if we talk about travel captions. Whether you have just returned from a vacation or are going on one, one thing that you must be looking forward to is uploading pictures. And when you add captions to the pictures, it automatically increases its value. However, you need to be creative and witty when writing these captions, as unique captions attract more views. Hence to save you time, we have curated this list of the best travel captions that you can easily use in your next post. So, go ahead and find the one that suits to your need the most.
Funny Travel Captions For Social Media
Here, have a look at the best funny travel captions:
- Calories don’t count when you are on vacation.
- I was bored with my routine, so I took a flight.
- I need a six-month vacation twice a year.
- In a serious relationship with my passport.
- I need to forget my daily life. Man! I need a vacation so badly.
- Beach, please.
- Life is better in pyjamas and flip-flops.
- I followed my heart; it led me here.
- Let’s skip to the good part- yes, I am talking about travelling.
- My passport was getting bored, so I decided to take it somewhere.
Quotes Travel Captions
If you want to add quotes as captions, you can check these options below:
- “Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest.” —Freya Stark
- “The best adventures are the ones that make your heart race and your soul sing.” – Jon Miksis
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu
- “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” – Rich Ridgeway
- “A hangover suggests a great night; jet lag suggests a great adventure” – J.D. Andrews
- “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind” – Seneca
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Travel is the best teacher. The only way to an open mind is by taking a plane out into the open world” – C. JoyBell C.
Beach Travel Captions
Check these beach captions to add to your next post:
- Salt in the air, sand in my hair.
- High tides and Good vibes.
- Keep calm and visit a beach.
- Life is a beach!!
- I need some Vitamin Sea.
- Here for some beach therapy.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to leave the shore.
- The ocean breeze sets my mind at ease.
- You’re not a wave. You’re a part of the ocean.
Inspirational Travel Captions
Check these amazing inspirational captions to accompany your next post:
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.
- A change of latitude would help my attitude.
- Live your life by a compass, not by a clock.
- Do not hesitate to go on an adventure.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- Travel because money returns. Time doesn’t.
- The only trip you will regret is the one you didn’t take.
- Take only memories; leave footprints.
- Time is precious; waste it wisely.
Mountain Travel Captions
Here, have a look at the best mountain captions that you can use:
- Mountains are calling me, and I must go.
- Climbing my way to bigger and better things.
- Life should have more mountains and less stress.
- Coffee. Mountains. Adventure.
- A little more altitude, a little less attitude.
- And into the mountains I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Mountains are like home to me, I feel safe there.
- Dear mountains, I think about you all the time.
- If it involves mountains, breakfast, coffee, or campfires – I’m in.
- If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
And that’s all from our end on the best travel captions. Hopefully, you will find this list helpful. You can simply copy/ paste the caption you find relevant and add them to your post. You can also check our other posts on Instagram captions, Usernames, Bio and more.
Also Read: How To Format Phone- The Factory Reset Way!
Engineer by Degree, Writer by Profession. I have tried my hands on different genre of writing only to end up finding technology to be my forte.