The Apple iPhone XS is a fantastic device, and it performs remarkably well. However, if the device has a cracked screen, then maybe it’s time to consider otherwise. Surely the performance won’t be affected, but a broken screen can easily hinder smartphone usage. Getting your Apple iPhone XS screen replaced can turn out to be an expensive task. But, you don’t have to worry about that. We have found the best smartphone repair service that can fix your iPhone XS in minutes.
Method 1: Cashify repair
Cashify mobile repair provides excellent in-house repair service to its customer. Here’s how to get your Apple iPhone XS screen replaced.
- Login to Cashify App or website. If you don’t have an account then quickly create one by clicking on the signup button.
- Once logged in, go to the screen repair tab and select your brand and smartphone model.
- Now in the next Apple iPhone XS Screen Repair page, select the colour of the smartphone.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can see the different pricing for repair services. For example, the price of an Apple iPhone Screen repair would be Rs. 12,049, which is much cheaper than the cost of repair at the service centre.
- Cashify also provides doorstep delivery of their repairing services. So, sit back and relax; just book your smartphone repair visit, and a trained professional will soon reach out to your home to fix your iPhone.
- Cashify only uses genuine parts for its repair services and provides six months of extended warranty on the smartphone parts it repairs.
- Apart from that, Cashify also has a seven-day money-back guarantee. So, if your device is not performing well and any issues occur, you can immediately claim your benefits.
Method 2: Apple Service Centre
The second and most popular method is visiting the Apple service centre. However, this service can cost you both time and money.
- Apple’s warranty covers only internal issues, and accidental damage such as a broken screen will require you to pay for the spare parts.
- Apart from that, Apple also uses genuine parts to repair the smartphone, and hence these parts are expensive and might not be affordable for few customers.
- The other issue is that a screen replacement at the Apple service centre will cost you around Rs. 20,000 to 25,000, which is very expensive for a screen repair.
- To repair your screen, you also have to submit your iPhone to the Apple service centre for few days, and from a data privacy point of view this might be an issue.
Apple iPhone XS has a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED with HDR10 certification and Dolby Vision. Cashify is one of the most trusted places to get your iPhone XS screen replaced. It has affordable options and quality service with an in-house warranty. Cashify is the best place to get your smartphone repaired. It has a trustworthy repairing service and comes at a very reasonable price.
The Cashify product page has information such as specs, reviews, tips & tricks, compare pages and related news about Apple iPhone XS. Don’t forget to check out the exclusive news about the upcoming smartphones.
Editor-in-chief at Cashify Techbyte. Author, Writer, Tech Journalist. Usually, I simplify logic gates. Ping me for gadget & movie recommendations. Always ready for a cooking challenge.