4 Easy Tips On How To Get Flux Currency In Apex Legends Mobile!
Do you want to change your Legends’ appearance? You’re going to need Flux coins for that. Luckily, we’ve provided all the tips on how to get Flux currency in Apex Legends Mobile. Check them out!
Table Of Contents
- 1What is Flux Currency?
- 2How to get Flux Currency?
Highlights of the Story
- Flux currency is one of the major in-game currencies in Apex Legends Mobile.
- It can be used to purchase cosmetic items for Legends in the game.
- Here are some tips on how to get Flux Currency in Apex Legends Mobile.
Apex Legends Mobile‘s second season is now well underway. The new season, called Cold Snap, brings some new content, including the introduction of Loba as a Legend. While you can grind out in the new season for items, you can also purchase them through currencies. Currently, there are a few different types of currencies in the game. These include Syndicate Gold, Seasonal Currency, and Flux Currency. Seasonal Currency changes from season to season and Syndicate Gold usually must be purchased in-game. With Flux currency, you can craft materials. This article will tell you how to get Flux currency in Apex Legends Mobile.
Get into your in-game crafting mood, and let’s begin!
What is Flux Currency?
Flux currency in Apex Legends Mobile is the mobile port’s substitute for Crafting materials in the console version of Apex Legends. Whether you acquire them through Apex Packs or Battle Pass rewards, Flux is used in the in-game Store’s Crafting section. You can then craft materials through Flux for acquiring banners, trackers, and emotes. Moreover, there’s also the option for unlocking Legend skins and personalising your weapons. While the items are primarily cosmetic, they make a huge difference in your gameplay experience. So, don’t ignore the Flux currency and hoard it. Use it to personalise your Legend to the highest degree.
How to get Flux Currency?
Now that you know what Flux Currency is, it’s time to find out how you can acquire it. Let’s take a look at the methods.
Of course, if you need any sort of currency in Apex Legends Mobile, a surefire way to acquire them is through Events. Apex Legends Mobile continues to have event missions quite frequently. You can check the game’s Events section and what rewards are on offer. If you find any Events offering Flux, check their objectives and complete them immediately in-game.
Another easy way to acquire Flux, especially for beginners, is to log into the game on a daily basis. The Daily Login rewards tend to provide some easy rewards, including Flux coins. Moreover, if you log into the game every day for seven days, you also get the 7-day cumulative reward. So, play the game every day and be sure to collect your rewards.
The Apex Legends Mobile Battle Pass is available in two forms: free and premium. Both types of Battle Pass owners will get free rewards on reaching certain tiers. However, Premium Battle Pass owners will get better rewards, and they’ll have early access as well. Regardless, keep increasing your Battle Pass tier to get a large number of Flux coins.
Also read: How To Get 90FPS On Apex Legends Mobile?
As you keep completing events or daily objectives and rise up the ranks, you’ll be getting many crates. These crates can be opened for rewards. While you’re never quite sure which reward you might get, some crates offer Flux coins. You have to claim the crates through your objective rewards to open them. After claiming, they’ll be available at the in-game Store. Go to the Store and open your crates. Hopefully, some of them will yield a substantial amount of Flux currency!
Flux currency, while more readily available than other forms of currency in Apex Legends Mobile, isn’t provided in huge numbers. This means that you will have to save a substantial amount to get the best skins for your Legends or weapons. Some character skins can cost up to 20,000 Flux coins. So, start collecting and saving your Flux coins on a regular basis. Hopefully, now you have a better understanding of how to get Flux currency in Apex Legends Mobile!
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…