How To Get 90FPS On Apex Legends Mobile?
60FPS not enough for you on Apex Legends Mobile? Do you want faster and smoother gameplay? This article will help you reach 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile. Well, almost. Read on to know the method!
Table Of Contents
- 1What’s the deal with higher than 60FPS on Apex Legends Mobile?
- 2Which devices support the setting for 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile?
- 3How to use the 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile option?
- 4What’s the difference?
Highlights of the Story
- 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile is now a reality, atleast for a few users.
- The 90FPS setting isn’t actually 90FPS. It’s closer to 80FPS but does provide smoother gameplay than the standard 30FPS or 60FPS.
- This setting is only available for iOS devices. More specifically, it’s available only for iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- There’s a good chance that this 90FPS setting will come to Android once the developers have optimised it for the larger range of Android phones.
Apex Legends Mobile‘s launch on smartphones has been a success. Thanks to being the most unique Battle Royale game on mobiles right now, the game is already racking up an impressive player count. Since this is an FPS (First Person Shooter) game, you have to play it at the best possible settings for fluid gameplay. Games like these tend to function more on smoother framerates instead of gorgeous visuals. That’s not to say that Apex Legends Mobile has terrible graphics. In fact, it’s got amazing visuals for a game of this nature. However, you should target high FPS to play the game properly. While 60FPS is readily achievable, the higher FPS such as 90FPS is challenging to manage. This article will show you how to target 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile. Well, sort of.
What’s the deal with higher than 60FPS on Apex Legends Mobile?
At the moment, Apex Legends Mobile does not have a 90FPS setting, even for the higher-end flagship phones. On Android, 60FPS is the highest framerate you can achieve with the game. However, reports suggest that Android users will soon get the 90FPS setting. Unfortunately, for now, the most you can achieve in the game is 80FPS. While 60FPS seems like an ideal setting to play the game on, if your phone can handle 80FPS, you should go for it. You’ll thank us later for the smoother gameplay and visuals.
In 2021, beta testing for the game showed that the 80FPS setting was possible for phones. This came under the “Extremely High” setting in the “Frame Rate” options. The setting was turned off in the beta testing, probably to maximise stability. However, the option is still available in the game’s global release under the “Extreme” option. This option will only be shown on your smartphone if your smartphone’s hardware can handle the setting.
Additionally, if you use the “Extreme” setting, you can change the graphics quality to any option apart from “Normal”. Despite the smartphone hardware capabilities of today, games like these tend to take a toll on the device. So, this situation is probably for the best.
Which devices support the setting for 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile?
This seems like an unfortunate series of events, but the “Extreme” Frame Rate setting is only enabled on the top-end iOS devices for now. This means that you can only use this setting if you’ve got an iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max, this setting should be available to you. Even the latest Android flagships don’t have this option available at the moment. This is understandable as iOS devices such as the iPhone 13 Pro have better optimisation capabilities, making it easier for the phone to handle the toll of computing such intense gameplay. By comparison, Android phones lack the same amount of optimisation at the moment.
Nonetheless, there’s a good chance that future updates will bring forth the “Extreme” setting to your Android devices. After all, it’s only been a few days since the game has released. Exercise a little bit of patience, and you’ll receive the update soon enough.
How to use the 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile option?
Keep in mind that the 90FPS setting isn’t true 90FPS. It’s closer to 80FPS but results in much smoother gameplay. If you’ve got an iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max at the moment and are playing the game, you can enable this option. Here’s how:
- Go to the game’s main menu. More specifically, the Lobby. At the bottom left corner, you’ll notice the Settings tab. Tap on this.
- On the next screen, you should find the “Graphics and Audio” section on the right-hand side of the screen. Select it.
- After selecting the “Graphics and Audio” section, you’ll find the Frame Rate options in the middle of the screen, among all the other options.
- If your device supports it, you’ll notice the “Extreme” option under the Frame Rate section. Select it.
- Next, you’ll receive a popup box warning about the increase in power consumption. Tap on “OK”, and the setting will be enabled.
What’s the difference?
A higher FPS naturally means that your gameplay will be smoother than that of your opponents. You’ll be able to react faster, shoot better, and have a more fluid gaming experience. We’re pretty sure that it won’t take too long for you to rack up a high kill and assist count with this setting, as the smoothness with almost-90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile is unparalleled.
Use this option with caution. After all, such intense gameplay puts plenty of stress on your device. It will lead to your phone heating up more than usual and drain the battery faster. It’s a possibility that Respawn will try to optimise this setting before rolling it out to Android users, considering the broad range of Android phones available in the market. Nonetheless, if you’re one of the fortunate ones to have this setting, enjoy your smooth gameplay with 90FPS on Apex Legends Mobile!
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…