How to Get Free 2GB Airtel Data with Lay’s Chips
Be it 1GB or 2GB data, Airtel users can now get their hands on it by just buying a packet of Lay’s!
Highlights of the Story
- Airtel is offering free 2GB data on Pepsico products.
- This includes Lay’s which is the leading chips maker in India.
- Here’s how you can avail the free 2GB Airtel data with Lay’s.
Since 1996, the Pepsico-Airtel tie-up has been in existence. It is now stronger than ever and with the brands offering free 1GB and 2GB Airtel data with Lay’s and other Pepsico products to customers. Pepsico is and Airtel have collaborated to offer free 1GB and 2GB Airtel free data codes with a Pepsico chips packet. In addition, the offer extends to all Pepsico products and includes Doritos, Uncle Chips and Kurkure as well.
The offer has kicked off from August 15, 2021. Talking about the Lays Airtel offer validity, it will last till March 31, 2022. So yes, you have a lot of time to make use of this exciting new offer by the two brands. Moreover, you can redeem the Lays Airtel offer by following just a couple of simple and easy steps. Here’s everything you need to know about availing it!
2GB Airtel Data with Lay’s: Steps to Redeem
In order to redeem your free Lays Airtel offer, there are a couple of basic things that you need to take care of first. These are:
- Firstly, purchase a packet of Lay’s worth Rs. 10 or Rs. 20. 1GB of data comes with the Rs. 10 Lay’s packet while 2GB data can be availed via the Rs. 20 packet.
- Make sure that the packet of Lay’s that you purchase has ‘Airtel 2GB Free Data’ printed on it. That means that this is a part of the Airtel x Pepsico promotion.
- Have all the chips from the packet and then, find a 12-digit Airtel promo code inside the Lay’s chips packet.
- Then, this particular 12-digital Airtel code can be redeemed via the Airtel Thanks App to get free Airtel data.
Now that the basic things have been taken care of, here comes the real deal. Follow this step-by-step guide to avail the free 2GB Airtel data with Lay’s.
Step 1: Download the Airtel Thanks App from the Google Play Store. If you already have it on your device, check for updates and update it.
Step 2: From inside the packet of Lay’s, note down the 12-digit Airtel free data code.
Step 3: Head over to the Airtel Thanks app and tap on ‘My Coupons’.
Step 4: Then, type in the Airtel free data code that you copied from the packet into the ‘Have a Coupon Code’ section.
Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Claim’ and you will receive the free 2GB Airtel data with Lay’s.
This particular process is the same for all Pepsico products. This includes Kurkure, Uncle Chips and Doritos as well. Moreover, one thing to note here is that once you get the code, you will get the free data for a validity of just 3 days. So, make sure you completely consume the 2GB or 1GB data before expiry. Also, you will get 1GB of data with the Rs. 10 Lay’s chips packet and 2GB data upon buying the Rs. 20 packet.
Airtel Free Data Code with Lay’s
|Airtel Free Data Code with Lay’s||Data|
|PEIGB6QGW1AM||1 GB Free|
|PE5I6KHUCQBL||2 GB Free|
|PESQMCW4NWGJ||1 GB Free|
|PE27U0W0FUEQ||1 GB Free|
|PEA02VZGOB9V||2 GB Free|
|PE228KM7W88W||1 GB Free|
|PEYJZDAGDK8X||1 GB Free|
|PEXMMYV4MZBG||1 GB Free|
|PEIH6KFQM6AM||2 GB Free|
|PEASK41C8BBAQ||2 GB Free|
|PEASF40C8BBQ||1 GB Free|
|PEIGB6QGW1AM||1 GB Free|
|PE5I6KHUCQBL||1 GB Free|
An important thing to note here is that these codes are handed out on a first come and first serve basis. So, in case either of these codes do not work, that means that they have already been used. Further, to get your hands on more such codes, you can follow the Coolztricks telegram channel.
Also read: Best Airtel High Data Prepaid Recharge Plans
We certainly do hope that you get your hands on this 2GB Airtel data with Lay’s!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…