How To Get OnePlus 2 Screen Replaced?
This article will help OnePlus 2 users figure outsources from where they can get their phone’s display repaired or replaced. A phone’s screen might require repair or replacement in case of damage. Damage can be caused to a phone’s screen due to multiple reasons including an accidental fall or faded colors of the display, etc. This article will walk you through two of the simplest ways in which you can get the OnePlus 2 screen replacement done.
The first and the most easily approachable platform for a phone’s display repair is Cashify :
- In order to avail of services from Cashify, you will have to log in or sign up to Cashify display repair.
- After logging in or signing up to the page, you will have to answer a few questions about your phone’s screen condition.
- OnePlus 2 screen replacement cost in India at Cashify is Rs. 2,699 which is very reasonable for an average smartphone user.
- Cashify ensures that it offers the best quality parts of a smartphone to its customers at a very reasonable cost.
- Cashify offers doorstep services and instant repairs which means the customers do not have to struggle to reach the stores and they can enjoy the services at their own convenience.
- Cashify also provides a guarantee/ warranty as per availability so that the customers can enjoy maximum benefit out of it.
The second alternative is to visit a nearby OnePlus authorized service centre in order to get OnePlus 2 display repair done :
- OnePlus authorized service centers make sure that they provide original parts of a smartphone to their customers but these parts are very expensive.
- OnePlus 2 display repair price in India at a OnePlus authorized service center is Rs. 8,999 which can be a huge price tag for some smartphone users.
- OnePlus authorized service centers do not provide doorstep or instant repair services which means the customer will have to reach the store.
- The customer will also have to leave the phone at the store for at least one week in order to get their phone’s display repaired or replaced.
Cashify is one of the safest platforms when it comes to OnePlus 2 screen replacement purposes. It is a platform that offers services that will easily fit into one’s budget and are also very easily accessible for everyone. Cashify is easy to use and the customers do not have to struggle too much to avail their services.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…