How To Get OnePlus 5 Screen Replaced?
Today, we will guide OnePlus 5 users on how they can get their phone’s screen fixed after it is damaged. A phone’s screen can be considered damaged when its display is broken or the colors on the display start fading away or there can be multiple other reasons. In case of damage, the OnePlus 5 screen replacement becomes quite essential. This article will help you with two of the easiest ways to get your phone’s screen fixed.
The first alternative is to reach out Cashify for your OnePlus 5 display repair requirement :
- If you want to visit Cashify, you will have to log in or sign up for Cashify display repair.
- Once you are logged into the page, you will have to answer a few questions regarding the condition of your phone’s screen.
- OnePlus 5 display repair price in India at Cashify is Rs. 4,999 which is lesser than what one will have to pay at an authorized center.
- Cashify makes sure it provides the best quality parts of a smartphone at a very affordable price to its customers.
- Cashify ensures that a warranty/ guarantee has been provided to the customers whenever it is available for the benefit of customers.
- Cashify offers doorstep services and instant repairs which saves the time of customers and is easily accessible for them.
- Cashify executive does the OnePlus 5 screen replacement in front of the customer to ensure complete transparency and privacy of the customer’s phone.
The second alternative is to visit your nearest OnePlus authorized service centre in order to get your OnePlus 5’s screen replaced :
- OnePlus authorized service centers assure their users that they provide original parts but it comes with a huge price tag.
- OnePlus 5 screen replacement cost in India at OnePlus service centers is Rs. 6,999 which looks a bit expensive.
- If you are getting your phone’s display repaired at a OnePlus authorized service center it will come with a store visit.
- Authorized service centers do not provide doorstep services and instant repairs which is a drawback.
- You will also have to leave your phone at the service center in order to get your phone’s display repaired or replaced.
Cashify is one of the easiest and simplest ways to get your OnePlus 5 screen replacement procedure done. It is easily approachable and budget-friendly too which means it is the prime choice for any customer to get their phone’s display repaired or replaced.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…