How To Get OnePlus 5T Screen Replaced?
Today, we will be discussing how OnePlus 5T owners can get their phone’s display repaired in case of damage. A phone’s screen can be considered damaged if it has a broken display or shows any weird colors on the display or there can be many reasons for screen damage. In a case like this, the OnePlus 5T screen replacement becomes a necessary step. This article will help you with two of the easiest ways to get your phone’s display repaired or replaced.
The first option is to visit Cashify’s online page for your screen replacement needs to be fulfilled :
- The first step to visit Cashify is to log in or sign up to Cashify display repair.
- As soon as you log in to the page, you will be asked a few simple questions regarding the phone’s screen conditions.
- OnePlus 5T screen replacement cost in India at Cashify is Rs. 5,499 which is affordable as compared to authorized service centers.
- Cashify assures that it provides the best quality parts of a smartphone at a very reasonable price to all its customers.
- Cashify offers a warranty/ guarantee as to and when it is available for the benefit of the customers.
- Cashify also offers doorstep services and instant repairs which saves the time and energy of customers as they do not have to visit the store and get their phone’s display repaired as soon as possible.
- Cashify executives do the OnePlus 5T screen replacement procedure in front of the customers to maintain privacy and transparency.
The second alternative is to reach out to your nearest OnePlus authorized service center in order to get your phone’s display repaired or replaced :
- OnePlus authorized service centres ensure that they provide original parts of smartphones to their customers but it comes with a heavy price range.
- OnePlus 5T display repair price in India at an OnePlus authorized service centre is Rs. 7,999 which is quite expensive as far as display repair is concerned.
- If you want your phone’s screen to be repaired at an authorized service centre, you will have to leave your phone at the store for at least one week.
- There are no doorstep or instant repair services available at authorized service centres so you will have to visit the store by yourself.
Cashify is one of the most reliable options when it comes to OnePlus 5T display repair as it is budget-friendly and user-friendly as well. There is no fuss involved and customers can get their phone’s screen replaced or repaired very easily.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…