How To Get Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Screen Replaced?
Today, in this article we will help Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro owners find sources through which they can get their phone’s display repaired in case of damage. A phone’s screen can be said to be damaged if it has cracks all over the display or the display isn’t visible or so many reasons can point towards a damaged screen. In such a case, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro screen replacement becomes an inevitable step in order to save your phone from being further destroyed. In this article, we talk about two important ways in which a phone’s screen can be fixed.
The first alternative is to visit Cashify if you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro display repair services :
- To visit Cashify, the first step you need to take is to sign up or log in to Cashify display repair.
- After you log in to the page, you need to fill in some relevant information regarding the condition of your phone’s screen.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro display repair price in India at Cashify is Rs. 2,499 which is a reasonable cost.
- Cashify promises its customers to provide the best quality parts for an affordable price range.
- Cashify offers doorstep services for its customers which means the customers don’t have to visit the store and struggle to find a nearby outlet.
- The above step ensures complete transparency and privacy of the user’s phone is also maintained as the repair process takes place in front of their eyes.
- The Cashify executive visits the customers as per their convenience and ensures the display repair is done as soon as possible without wasting the customer’s time.
- Warranty/ guarantee is provided to customers as and when it is available for an absolute benefit of the customers.
The second alternative is to visit a nearby Xiaomi authorized center in order to get your screen replacement done :
- Xiaomi authorized centers make sure they provide original parts of the smartphones to the users but it comes with a heavy price to pay.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro screen replacement price in India at a Xiaomi authorized center is Rs. 3,599 which is a bit costly just for display repair or replacement purposes.
- If you want to get your phone’s display repaired from a Xiaomi store, you will have to keep your phone with them for at least one week until it gets repaired.
- You will also have to visit the store by yourself as no doorstep services or instant repair services are offered by Xiaomi authorized centers.
Cashify is one of the most convenient options for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro screen replacement needs as it is a budget-friendly and hassle-free alternative for the same.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…