Today, in this article we will help Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro owners find sources through which they can get their phone’s display repaired in case of damage. A phone’s screen can be said to be damaged if it has cracks all over the display or the display isn’t visible or so many reasons can point towards a damaged screen. In such a case, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro screen replacement becomes an inevitable step in order to save your phone from being further destroyed. In this article, we talk about two important ways in which a phone’s screen can be fixed.
The first alternative is to visit Cashify if you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro display repair services :
- To visit Cashify, the first step you need to take is to sign up or log in to Cashify display repair.
- After you log in to the page, you need to fill in some relevant information regarding the condition of your phone’s screen.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro display repair price in India at Cashify is Rs. 2,499 which is a reasonable cost.
- Cashify promises its customers to provide the best quality parts for an affordable price range.
- Cashify offers doorstep services for its customers which means the customers don’t have to visit the store and struggle to find a nearby outlet.
- The above step ensures complete transparency and privacy of the user’s phone is also maintained as the repair process takes place in front of their eyes.
- The Cashify executive visits the customers as per their convenience and ensures the display repair is done as soon as possible without wasting the customer’s time.
- Warranty/ guarantee is provided to customers as and when it is available for an absolute benefit of the customers.
The second alternative is to visit a nearby Xiaomi authorized center in order to get your screen replacement done :
- Xiaomi authorized centers make sure they provide original parts of the smartphones to the users but it comes with a heavy price to pay.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro screen replacement price in India at a Xiaomi authorized center is Rs. 3,599 which is a bit costly just for display repair or replacement purposes.
- If you want to get your phone’s display repaired from a Xiaomi store, you will have to keep your phone with them for at least one week until it gets repaired.
- You will also have to visit the store by yourself as no doorstep services or instant repair services are offered by Xiaomi authorized centers.
Cashify is one of the most convenient options for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro screen replacement needs as it is a budget-friendly and hassle-free alternative for the same.
Always on the quest to learn and share the knowledge. Big fan of books (but not the self help ones) specially fiction. A grammar Nazi who loves to eat, cook, travel and watching thunderstorms.