How To Get Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Screen Replaced?
In this article today, we will explore ways in which Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro users can get their phone’s display repaired or replaced in case of damage. A phone’s screen can be considered damaged when fine lines start appearing on the display or there are visible cracks on the display or there can be many other reasons for the same. This article will help you with two of the easiest ways to get your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro screen replacement done.
Cashify is the first alternative that you can reach out to for getting your phone’s display repaired or replaced :
- In order to avail of display repair services from Cashify, you will have to log in or sign up to Cashify display repair.
- As soon as you log in to the page, you will have to answer a few questions regarding the condition of your phone’s screen.
- Cashify makes sure that it provides the best quality parts of a smartphone to its customers at reasonable prices.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro screen replacement cost in India at Cashify is Rs. 2,899 which is cheaper than what service centers charge.
- Cashify offers a warranty/ guarantee as to and when it is available for the benefit of the customers.
- Doorstep services and instant repairs are also offered by Cashify so that the customer does not have to visit the store every now and then.
The second option is to visit a nearby authorized service centre to get your phone’s screen replaced or repaired :
- Xiaomi authorized service centers to make sure that they provide original parts of a smartphone to its customers but it comes with a huge price tag.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro display repair price in India is Rs. 2,999 which is a bit costly for regular smartphone users.
- Xiaomi authorized centers do not provide warranty/ guarantee services unless and until there are any ongoing offers at the store.
- Xiaomi authorized service centers do not offer doorstep services or instant repairs which means the customers will have to visit the store.
We can conclude that Cashify is one of the most approachable platforms to get your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro display repair done. The services offered by them fit your budget perfectly and are very easily accessible to everyone. The steps to be followed to avail of Cashify’s services are pretty easy and people from every age group can understand and operate it very well.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…