Huawei P Smart S Launched In Italy – Features 48-Megapixel Camera, Kirin 710F SoC, And More
Huawei P Smart S is launched in Italy and the Indian release is yet not confirmed.
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei P Smart S launch price is set at EUR 259.90.
- It gets a gorgeous 6.3-inch AMOLED display.
- The device packs a 4,000mAh battery.
Earlier launched as Huawei Enjoy 10s in China last year, Huawei has rebranded it as Huawei P Smart S that launched earlier this week in Italy. There isn’t any difference in the specifications that arrived with P Smart S and its original Enjoy 10s. Talking about, it sports the same 6.3-inch AMOLED panel with a notched camera setup at the front and a triple-camera setup at the back available at a price tag of 256 Euros.
Huawei P Smart S Price in the Italian market has been quoted at 256 Euros or roughly Rs 22,000/- in India. The phone is available in two color variants i.e. Midnight Black and Breathing Crystal and is available for sale now. Note that the Indian launch is yet awaited and the Chinese smartphone maker hasn’t confirmed anything about it yet.
Huawei P Smart S Specification involves a 6.3-inch AMOLED FHD+ panel with 1080×2440 pixels resolution and a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone sports an under-the-display fingerprint scanner which is one of its USP. Next up, the phone sports a dated in-house HiSilicon Kirin 710F octa-core SOC clocked at 1.7GHz and will be available with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Users can expand the memory to a whopping 256GB using a Nano Memory card using the shared slot. The phone will be powered by a hefty 4,000 mAh battery along with the standard 10W charging that should take almost 1.5 to 2 hours to juice up the battery to its capacity.
Talking about Huawei P Smart S Camera, it sports a triple camera setup at 48MP primary with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an aperture of f/2.4, and a tertiary 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots. The front has a 16MP primary shooter housed in a tiny waterdrop-shaped notch. The phone also has a 3.5mm headphone jack for all those music enthusiasts who love their wired earphones.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…