Oppo A12 Launched In India!
Oppo A12 was first unveiled in Indonesia in April at roughly Rs. 13,500 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A12 gets a 6.22-inch HD+ display.
- It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 chipset.
- There is also a dual-camera setup at the back.
Oppo’s strategies to overpower in almost every smartphone price segment can be seen by the constant increase in smartphone launches over the past few months. Now, as another move to dominate the budget smartphone segment, the Chinese smartphone maker recently introduced a new player, the Oppo A12 in India. The device falls under Oppo’s A-series on smartphones and comes a competitor to other budget smartphones from Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung, and Motorola.
Oppo A12 Specifications
The Oppo A12 gets a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected 6.22-inch HD+ TFT display which comes with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and with a 19:9 aspect ratio. We get to see an old-school waterdrop style notch housing the selfie camera, which is acceptable considering the affordable price tag.
Powering the device is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC which gets paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of expandable storage. The device runs on company’s ColorOS 6.1 custom UI which runs on top of Android 9.0 (Pie).
Oppo A12 camera includes a generous dual camera setup at the back which includes a 13MP primary lens with f/2.2 aperture. This gets accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor and LED Flash. At the front is a single 5MP lens with f/2.0 aperture and support for HDR.
Oppo A12 battery includes a 4,230mAh cell which, on a single charge, is claimed to deliver up to 17 hours of online video streaming. At the back and bottom, we also get a fingerprint sensor and a Micro-USB port respectively.
Oppo A12 Pricing
Oppo A12 launch price in India is set at Rs. 9,990 for the base 3GB RAM + 32GB storage. You can further boost the configuration up to 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model carries by paying a price tag of Rs. 11,490. The device is available in Blue and Black colour options.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.