HTC Desire 20 Pro Expected To Launch On June 16th – See Expected Price And Specs Here
The launch was lately confirmed when HTC began sending out media invites for the upcoming event with the tag “Save The Date”.
Highlights of the Story
- The company has started sending media invites for its new smartphone launch.
- HTC Desire 20 Pro will be a mid-range offering from the company.
- It is expected to feature the Snapdragon 665 SoC.
The Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC is gearing up for its launch this month as it will unveil the HTC Desire 20 Pro at the launch event on June 16.
HTC Desire 20 Pro has made quite a buzz when it was spotted on NCC in Taiwan apart from Google Play Console, Wi-Fi Alliance, Bluetooth SIG, Geekbench and other prominent websites confirming its imminent arrival.
Talking about the HTC Desire 20 Pro Specifications, the device sports a large 6.5-inch IPS display with 1080×2340 pixels FHD+ panel with 391 PPI density. The display sports a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, you’ll find a mid-range Snapdragon 665 octa-core chipset paired alongside 6GB of RAM among others. The HTC Desire 20 Pro is expected to get a 64GB internal storage that can be further expanded to 256GB storage using a hybrid or dedicated memory slot and we cannot confirm it right away as it is not confirmed yet.
The device is likely to bring a triple 48+8+2MP camera setup at the back while the front will house a 16MP primary shooter. The device is packed with a giant 4,200 mAh battery that should keep it awake for more than a day even on moderate to heavy usage. There will be a fast charging support although I highly doubt it would be too extrinsic. Note that we vaguely know specifications related to the camera and the battery at this moment. The HTC Desire 20 Pro Price is expected to fetch a Rs 14,999/- in India.
Other details include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner along with a 3.5mm headphone jack to go with it. Watch out for the hTC Desire 20 Pro Launch on June 16th as it will be unveiled to the world.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.