Leaked: Realme’s New Camera Layout Design
Realme’s new design patent surfaces online on CNIPA. This patent looks like a new camera design for upcoming smartphones by the company.
Highlights of the Story
- A center-aligned rectangular camera module is seen in patent images.
- Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth recently revealed a prototype with a similar design.
Realme new design patents have surfaced online recently on the National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA). These designs look like they will be part of the upcoming smartphones by the company.
One of the design shows the camera placed on the top left corner of the rear panel of the smartphone. Moreover, this particular design will be a part of the upcoming Realme X7 series and 7 series.
However, there is another design patent that shows a center-aligned rectangular module for the camera.
This camera module houses four camera sensors, an LED flash, and what looks like microphones. In the design patents, we see a generic power button on the right, volume controls on the left side. Along with a punch-hole cutout on the display.
Meanwhile, Realme is yet to launch a smartphone with a centrally aligned camera module. However, there are some images oddly similar to one of the prototype designs shared by Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth recently.
This comes as a welcome change for the standard Realme smartphone designs.
“The company has also established Realme design studio and some of the most renowned artists in the world are working with Realme to bring the trend-setting design”, added Madhav.
Releases for new smartphones by Realme
On the other hand, X7 and X7 Pro phones are all set to launch in September Their listing has gone live on Chinese e-retailer JD.com. This new smartphone sports a hole-punch display with the cutout placed on the top-left edge. Moreover, a quad camera setup sitting inside a rectangular-shaped module placed on the top left corner. This comes as a newer change in the design of these phones.
Realme 7 series is set on its way for launch and shows a similar camera module design as the X7 series.
Some of the posters show off the design of the Realme 7 series from the back. This series is rumored to launch on 3rd September.
Also read: Mobile Battery Repair
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…