Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Launched In India
Just a few weeks after the unveiling of the phones in Unpacked event 2020, Samsung finally launched Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series finally launched in the Indian market.
- They are taking pre-orders for both the phones in the series till August 27th.
- Both smartphones are powering on Exynos 990 chipset.
After a long wait, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series is finally here in the Indian market. However, Samsung unveiled the phones in their Unpacked event 2020 earlier this month.
The company has already announced that these smartphones will be made available for sale in India through Amazon.in. In a live stream today at 12 noon on their official YouTube channel, Samsung launched the series.
Samsung claims it will bring fluidity in the power users who look for work and play on the same phone. Both Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra 5G has attracted huge interest from Indian consumers.
The pre-ordering for the Galaxy Note 20 series in India will continue till August 27. Customers can pre-book the Galaxy Note20 series on Samsung.com and leading retail outlets. Pre-bookings will give customers benefits worth INR 7000 for Note 20 and INR 10,000 for Note 20 Ultra 5G.
These benefits are redeemable on Samsung Shop app on a set of products, including Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watches, Galaxy Tabs, among others. Let’s talk about the pricing of the series in India.
Pricing and More
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is available for a price of INR 64999 in Mystic Blue, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Green colors. Whereas, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is available for INR 1,04,999, available in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Black colors.
Both phones in the series have onboard storage of 256GB. However, the RAM variant for the phones is 8GB and 12GB respectively.
Additionally, when paying with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards, consumers are eligible for cashback up to ₹6000 on purchase of Galaxy Note 20 and up to ₹9000 on purchase of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. Existing Galaxy users will be eligible for an Upgrade offer to get an additional discount of ₹5000 in lieu of their current Galaxy smartphone.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.