Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Launched In India
Just a few weeks after the unveiling of the phones in Unpacked event 2020, Samsung finally launched Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series finally launched in the Indian market.
- They are taking pre-orders for both the phones in the series till August 27th.
- Both smartphones are powering on Exynos 990 chipset.
After a long wait, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series is finally here in the Indian market. However, Samsung unveiled the phones in their Unpacked event 2020 earlier this month.
The company has already announced that these smartphones will be made available for sale in India through Amazon.in. In a live stream today at 12 noon on their official YouTube channel, Samsung launched the series.
Samsung claims it will bring fluidity in the power users who look for work and play on the same phone. Both Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra 5G has attracted huge interest from Indian consumers.
The pre-ordering for the Galaxy Note 20 series in India will continue till August 27. Customers can pre-book the Galaxy Note20 series on Samsung.com and leading retail outlets. Pre-bookings will give customers benefits worth INR 7000 for Note 20 and INR 10,000 for Note 20 Ultra 5G.
These benefits are redeemable on Samsung Shop app on a set of products, including Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watches, Galaxy Tabs, among others. Let’s talk about the pricing of the series in India.
Pricing and More
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is available for a price of INR 64999 in Mystic Blue, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Green colors. Whereas, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is available for INR 1,04,999, available in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Black colors.
Both phones in the series have onboard storage of 256GB. However, the RAM variant for the phones is 8GB and 12GB respectively.
Additionally, when paying with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards, consumers are eligible for cashback up to ₹6000 on purchase of Galaxy Note 20 and up to ₹9000 on purchase of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. Existing Galaxy users will be eligible for an Upgrade offer to get an additional discount of ₹5000 in lieu of their current Galaxy smartphone.
The pre-orders are open for the series on Amazon and the company official site right now. Moreover, the sale will go live on August 28th.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…