Lenovo A6 Note arrives as a budget phone and looks like a budget phone, as well. Priced at Rs. 6,999, the Lenovo A6 Note can help you with your daily tasks though it is not fit for intensive activities.
Lenovo A6 Note has a decent processor to run basic tasks and a passable camera. If you are choosing a secondary phone, then this handset can be a great find.
Lenovo A6 Note does not have a design that will convince you to buy it. It has a few pros and cons:
- The Lenovo A6 Note has a fast fingerprint sensor, which is reasonably accurate.
- The processor of the Lenovo A6 Note can help you with your essential functions.
- The Lenovo A6 Note has a decent battery that can keep chugging for a whole day.
- The Lenovo A6 Note can click decent daylight shots.
- The design of the Lenovo A6 Note is a bit boring.
- The phone has a poor display.
- The Lenovo A6 Note does not produce an excellent portrait or low-light shots.
Lenovo A6 Note is a decent model, and it can meet your budget expectations. It is a recommended model.
Lenovo A6 Note serves well as a budget phone, giving you decent performance and a one-day long battery life.
Lenovo A6 Note arrives with a 6.09-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Since it is a budget phone, you will not get an immersive display from this handset. There are slim bezels and a thick chin on this phone. The colours are ok for indoor use, but outdoors, it will not be very bright. The viewing angles are just fine. The colours do not change when you tilt the phone to extreme angles.
Lenovo A6 Note looks like any ordinary budget smartphone. It is made of polycarbonate and is quite lightweight. The buttons of this phone are placed in an ergonomic position. However, the phone itself has no special look to please you. As a budget phone, it does carry slim bezels as well. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on its rear panel, which is at an ergonomic position.
Lenovo A6 Note gets its power from the 2 MHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor. It is paired with 3GB RAM. The processor is a dated one which cannot handle intensive tasks. You should not try graphics-intensive games like PUBG on this phone. However, simple games like Subway Surfer can run smoothly. The Helio P22 is a great chipset to help you run with necessary applications.
The Lenovo A6 Note has two cameras on its back – a 13MP primary camera and a supporting 2MP camera. The cameras can click decent shots during daylight when there is adequate light. However, at night, there is a lot of grain in the camera shots making it quite passable. Indoor shots are alright, but not enough to surprise you with excellence. The portrait mode is quite weak on this phone. On the front, Lenovo A6 Note has a 5MP selfie camera which clicks decent shots when adequate light is present.
The Lenovo A6 Note gets its fuel from the 4000mAh battery. It can keep the phone chugging for a whole day with light to moderate tasks. Intensive tasks can drain the battery fast. However, the phone does not charge very fast and can take about 2 hours to get to full charge.
As a budget phone, the Lenovo A6 Note keeps itself quite decent. It is not a handsome phone, and neither does it bring anything surprising on the table that will make it attractive. However, it gets its job done. For basic tasks, it has a reliable performance, which will keep you active on social media and help you with your calls and messaging. The cameras are just passable. If you are looking for a secondary handset, the Lenovo A6 Note can serve your needs.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.36 inches
- Height6.09 inches
- Weight172 g
- ColorBlack, Blue
- Width2.87 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Display Size6 inch to 6.25 inch
- Screen Size6.09 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1560 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Pixel Density282 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio80.70%
- CPUOcta-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset GPMediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- RAM3 GB RAM
- GPUPowerVR GE8320
- Storage32 GB
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Dual Camera13 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 micron2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera5 MP, 1.12 micron
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3800 mAh to 4000 mAh
- ChargingBattery charging 10W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- RadioFM radio
- SIMHybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Lenovo A6 Note
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip First ImpressionsWed, 12 Feb'20Samsung has just unveiled its latest folding phone, and this comes with a completely new visual design, which has a mechanism pretty similar to the infamous Motorola Razr Fold. It features the new Ultra-Thin Glass has a better hinge mechanism and more, and also It is coming pretty soon to India. While there are some…
- How To Move Your Data From Android To iPhoneWed, 12 Feb'20Right Now there are only two major operating systems for a smartphone which are Android and iOS. And you get unlimited options if you want an Android device while iOS is only available on iPhones. So the people who have been using iOS and iPhones for a while are tempted to switch to Android devices…
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Officially RevealedWed, 12 Feb'20Samsung not only announced a trio of the latest Galaxy S20 smartphones, but it also announced a new foldable phone: The Galaxy Z Flip. Samsung showed an ad for the new phone during the Oscars on Sunday night, but outside of that, we only had leaks and rumours about the phone. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip:…
- To Kick off the new decade Samsung has unveiled the new line of smartphones skipping the incremental naming convention from Galaxy S11 to the whole new line, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series of smartphones. These are the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra, are all fully-loaded, feature-packed Android smartphones that offer just about everything you…
- How To Take A Backup Of Your Apple iPhoneTue, 11 Feb'20We know that you love to use your iPhone. One thing that is great about Apple is that “it just works”. This means that everything works the way you want it to without tweaking a lot which is needed on Android devices. If you are using an iPhone, you would also know that losing one…
- Redmi 8A Dual Launched In IndiaTue, 11 Feb'20Xiaomi’s Redmi today (11.02.2020) launched its first phone of the year in India known as the Redmi 8A Dual. Redmi 8A Dual Price In India There are two variants: the Redmi 8A Dual 2GB, 32GB variant is priced at Rs 6,499, and the 3GB, 32GB model is priced at Rs 6,999. The phone’s sale in…
- Image: Beebom The POCO F1, one of the best offerings from Xiaomi was an excellent smartphone. It saw huge sales as it offered flagship specifications at an excellent price. While this phone was launched about a year and a half ago we hadn’t seen any more phones from this brand till now. But the company…
- Why Choose Repair Over Buying a New Phone? Wed, 5 Feb'20Image Source: squaretrade If you look at the subway, restaurant, sidewalks, or even at any event, you will find one thing common – people with low heads playing mobile phones or snapping pictures can be seen everywhere. Nowadays, the mobile phone has become an intrinsic part of our lives. One of the worst things that…
- Best Camera Apps For iPhoneTue, 4 Feb'20Here in this article, we have a collection of best camera apps for iPhone which gives you creative control over your photography and will take your photography to the next level.
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare