The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is a premium status smartphone, which comes with a plethora of fascinating features. It was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2019, in Shanghai, and is expected to be launched in India on the 29th of November, 2019. The smartphone comes with a powerful Snapdragon 855 processor – providing a glitch-free performance, a stellar 4000mAh battery, a fantastic quad-camera setup, and some other fascinating features.
You can enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience, and watch your favorite movies and shows, on its crystal-clear 6.39-inch display screen.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is a flagship smartphone that rivals the OnePlus 7. The smartphone, though, like all smartphones on the market, comes with its set of pros and cons.
- The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G comes with a magnificent design, and an incredible display screen – perfect for binging on movies and soaps.
- The smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 855 chipset, which ensures a stutter-free performance.
- The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G comes with an excellent quad-camera setup.
- The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G comes with a hybrid slot, which essentially means that you can only use one SIM card and an additional memory card at the same time. To accommodate two SIM cards, you must remove your additional memory card.
- Weighing 185 grams, the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is on the heavier side.
Overall, priced at 42,990 INR, the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is worth the investment. The smartphone is the Lenovo Z6 Pro’s 5G version and comes with a whole host of action-packed features. The smartphone is powered by a beautiful processor, comes with an excellent camera system, and has a long battery life. The smartphone also comes with a fast-charging option.
You can enjoy a stutter-free performance when it comes to the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G. The smartphone is a market competitor to the OnePlus 7 and is perfect for smartphone lovers looking for a device with premium features, and a 5G option, at a reasonable price.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is Lenovo’s latest flagship smartphone.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G comes with a large AMOLED, 2.5D Curved Glass, 6.39-inch, display screen. The smartphone also comes with a 2340×1080 resolution and a pixel density of 403 PPI. The smartphone provides for a crisp and bright visual experience. The smartphone has a screen to body ratio of 85.12%, which is quite good and comes with a responsive on-screen fingerprint scanner. Watching movies and soaps on the smartphone is a pleasant experience – Lenovo has ticked all the right boxes when it comes to the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G’s display.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G looks terrific, and comes with a red chrome line, on its glass back. The line highlights the smartphone’s quad-system camera module, and Lenovo’s trademark logo. The rear panel corners of the smartphone are rounded, and molds into the side panel of the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G. The smartphone comes with a bezel-less screen, protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass. This keeps it scratch and mark-free. The front camera is housed within a waterdrop-styled notch. Weighing in at 185 grams, the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is on the slightly heavier side.
The LG W30 Pro comes with a beautiful Snapdragon 855 chipset. The smartphone houses 8 GB of Ram, and 128 GB of internal memory space under its hood. Considering the fact that the smartphone comes with a hybrid memory slot, 128 GB of internal memory storage space is sufficient, but may not be enough for dual SIM users, who cannot insert an additional memory card. The smartphone comes with several essential sensors – Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and Compass.
Apart from an onscreen fingerprint scanner, the smartphone also comes with support for face unlock, which provides for additional security. The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is backed with 5G technology and offers a stutter-free performance, and hassle-free downloads. You can edit large files, and play intensive games, without a worry. Overall, the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G’s performance is magnificent, and at par with other premium flagship smartphones.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G comes with a mesmerizing quad-camera system, at the back of the smartphone. The smartphone comes with a 48 MP primary sensor, with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP telephoto sensor, a 16 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, as well as a 2 MP sensor for shooting videos. The system also comes with a Time of Flight (ToF), and a PDAF sensor. In broad daylight, you can click crisp photographs. The smartphone performs admirably in low light conditions as well.
The smartphone’s rear camera system comes with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and several features – Super Body, Dual Scene, Super Night Scene, Super Macro, and Super Wide Angle, among others. The smartphone also comes with a 32 MP front camera, which enables taking good selfies, and recording videos in 4K.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G comes with a 4000mAh battery. Considering the smartphone’s stellar 6.39-inch display screen, a 4000mAh battery is more than sufficient. When used moderately, the smartphone’s battery will easily last a day. Even when you play intensive games, and perform taxing activities, the smartphone’s battery will last admirably long. The smartphone comes with a fast-charging option, which ensures that your smartphone will be charged in no time at all.
Priced at 42,990, the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is a premium status, flagship smartphone. It is worth the investment and serves as a market rival to several top smartphone models, including the OnePlus 7. The smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 855 chipset, stellar battery life, a fantastic quad-camera system, and a scintillating display screen – perfect for watching movies and shows.
The smartphone offers stutter-free performance and fast charging as well. Its only notable drawback is its hybrid SIM slot. If you need more than 128 GB of memory space, you will have to sacrifice one SIM card slot. The smartphone is perfect for smartphone lovers looking to buy a 5G smartphone, with several impressive features, and excellent design.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD
- Thickness0.34 inches
- Height6.20 inches
- Weight185 g
- Width2.94 inches
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.39 inches
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Pixel Density403 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio85.30%
- CPUOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) ZUI 11
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- RAM12 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 640
- Storage512 GB
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesDual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- OISOIS (dedicated video camera)
- Back Camera Video2160p30fps, 1080p120fps, gyro-EIS
- Quad Camera48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2, 0.8 micron8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto)16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)2 MP, f/1.8, 2.9 micronTOF 3D camera
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- Single Camera32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8 micron
- Audio FeaturesDolby Atmos sound
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3800 mAh to 4000 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, June
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- Comparison: Apple iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteThu, 20 Feb'20The newly arrived Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has been taking over the budget flagships category, where it takes on the OnePlus 7T, the ROG Phone 2 and the iPhone 11. But the most interesting topic that the people are confused about is “How Does it Compare to Apple’s iPhone 11”, and that’s what we will…
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android To iOSWed, 19 Feb'20Source: Youtube One of the main reasons we have seen people switching from Android to iOS is because of the fact that iPhones from Apple are just a complete package overall. If we look at the Android side of things, it is no longer the case that Android phones, especially the flagships that used to…
- Best Android One Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowWed, 19 Feb'20When you are out in the market for a new smartphone you expect the new smartphone should come with the least possible bloatware so that it can deliver the maximum performance. Right now this is only possible with Pixel devices from Google that offers clean stock Android version with no third-party app installed. And that’s…
- Galaxy A70e Renders Leaked!Tue, 18 Feb'20It seems Samsung is about to launch the successor to the Galaxy A70s by the name of Galaxy A70e. A few renders of the A70e have leaked and are doing the rounds on the internet. The leaks are courtesy of the famous leaker @OnLeaks. Based on information from him and the leaked renders, the phone…
- The Best Smartphones You Can Buy In India In 2020Mon, 17 Feb'20Smartphones and gadgets play an important role in one’s life in the current generations. One tends to use them for work, for casual usage, for gaming, media consumption, and whatnot. Life without a phone even for a day is like, life without food for a month. While there are a variety of phones available in…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 First ImpressionsMon, 17 Feb'20Samsung has launched a new trio of phones in the Galaxy S20 Series for the year 2020, these include the Galaxy S20, the S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra with that hybrid 100x zooming capabilities. But that is not we will be focussing on here, while most of the people will be buying the…
- iQoo 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Scores Better Than iPhone 11?!Mon, 17 Feb'20The iQoo 3 is expected to launch in India on February 25th, the same day as its debut in China. It’ll also mark the entry of iQOO in India. The iQOO 3 is about to become India’s first Snapdragon 865 and 5G support. It’s expected to be a quick and powerful phone. This is now…
- OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On GeekbenchFri, 14 Feb'20A device with the codename IN2025 has gone through Geekbench and this might be the vanilla OnePlus 8. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset (“kona”) just like the OnePlus 8 Pro, and therefore the Geekbench score of both the devices is similar. But notice the RAM – it’s 8GB while the professional model packed…
- Realme X50 Pro 5G To Have 65W(!) Fast ChargingFri, 14 Feb'20Since MWC has been canceled, Realme is holding a web launch event for the X50 Pro 5G on February 24. Earlier it was alleged to take the wraps off it in Barcelona at the conference. The phone has now been confirmed by Realme to have 65W fast charging, which uses the recently trademarked SuperDart brand.…
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare