LG Stylus 3
Released in March 2017, LG Stylus 3 also called LG M4300DK is available at a starting price of Rs. 11,850 as of July 2019. It comes in three colours of Titan, Pink and Gold. This model has good features and gives a good battery performance. In spite of an average camera and low internal storage, this phone is rather popular among users who want a smartphone with a stylus./lg-stylus-3-price-in-india
About the Phone
- Big screen with good resolution
- Lightweight even with the stylus inserted
- Good battery performance
- Good processor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Palm rejection feature
- Average camera
- Low internal storage
Released in March 2017, LG Stylus 3 also called LG M4300DK is available at a starting price of Rs. 11,850 as of July 2019. It comes in three colours of Titan, Pink and Gold. This model has good features and gives a good battery performance. In spite of an average camera and low internal storage, this phone is rather popular among users who want a smartphone with a stylus.
The phone has dimensions of 6.13 x 3.14 x 0.29 inches and weighs 149 grams. It has a plastic body, and a fingerprint scanner below the rear camera. The fingerprint scanner also works as a power lock key. On the side, there is a slot for the stylus to be inserted. LG Stylus 3 is a large phone, but it is lightweight and comfortable to hold for a long period of time. It has a palm rejection feature which allows one hand to rest on the screen while you use the stylus for drawing or writing. The phone has a rather fashionable look to itself which is further heightened with the presence of the stylus. It does not seem bulky at all and is very comfortable to use.
Stylus 3 has an IPS LCD capacitive DOP full touchscreen display of 5.7 inches with a HD pixel resolution of 720 x 1280. This model has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a PPI density of 258 with 16 M colours. This LG model has a large screen with a display that is vibrant and sharp. The model has quite an impressive display which is ideal for watching videos, browsing the web or even gaming.
Stylus 3 runs on a chipset of Mediatek MT6750. It has an Octa core processor of 4×1.5 GHz Cortex A53 and 4×1.0 GHz Cortex A53. This model’s graphics processor consists of Mali T860MP2 – M400DK. Stylus 3 has a 3 GB RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, out of which 11.7 GB is available to the user. The storage is expandable up to 2 TB through an external micro SD card slot. It runs on Android 7 Nougat operating system along with its own LG interface. The model has a good processor and graphics which is fit for gaming and multitasking. The phone can handle frequent switching between apps without slowing down. But it has less internal storage which may be a problem for apps which can only be downloaded on internal storage. It also runs on a previous, outdated Android version. For a phone with a stylus in which a lot of people directly write or draw on the screen, the phone gives an excellent performance. On a whole, this model has a good configuration and can be used for heavy usage without a glitch.
This model has a rear camera of 13 MP CMOS AF with an aperture of f/2.2 and its images have a pixel resolution of 1.12mm. The rear camera has an LED flash and can record full HD videos of 1080p at 30fps. Its digital zoom can be used up to 4x. The front camera is of 8 MP. This model’s front camera is good, but the rear camera’s image quality is not as such. This phone has above average cameras but its image resolution brings it down.
Stylus 3 comes with a removable Li-ion 3200 mAh battery. It does not support fast charging but gives a good battery performance through the day. It can last a whole day after a one time charge. The phone can be charged with a micro USB 2.0.It also gives a good battery performance through heavy usage and gaming.
This model has a good screen size which is conducive for stylus usage. It gives a good battery performance and has a good processor which will not let your phone lag or hang even with a lot of multitasking. The phone does have an average camera and low internal storage. The low internal storage is made up for by an expandable external storage of 2 TB. If you are looking for a stylus phone, this model has one of the best prices and features you can get on the market.
Price & Availability
Latest ReviewsView All
First ImpressionsView All
Popular NewsView All
- Do you want to play PUBG Mobile from the comfort of your own home? Perhaps you’re a streamer who wants to be protected against DDoS attacks. We’ll tell you which VPNs are ideal for PUBG in the section below. There could a number of reasons why you would want to use a VPN to play PUBG. It’s…
- Garena Free Fire is easily one of the best battle royale games available to play in India. The game competes with BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) and Call of Duty Mobile. Now, Apex Legends is on the way as well and Indian players will have four distinct battle royale games to choose from. Now, Garena Free…
- Pokemon games have shaped the childhood days of most of the gamers out there. From the classic Pokemon Red, Yellow and Blue game on the GameBoy to Pokemon Emerald, Fire Red for the GameBoy Advance, these games are quite literally evergreen. Moreover, these games are the reason why the franchise has such a massive undying…
- Do you want to learn more about Brawl Stars’ new Legendary Brawler and how to get one? You’ve arrived at the point where you’ll learn all you want to know. This article explains how to gain legendary brawlers for free in Brawl Stars. We all know how difficult it is to pull off a legendary…
- Apex Legends Mobile is now finally available to download. However, the popular battle royale game’s mobile version is only available in select countries for now. Unfortunately, the Apex Legends Mobile release date in India is currently under wraps. But, going by the fact that the game has already gone official in certain countries does hint…