MIIT And TENAA Listings Hint Specifications Of Upcoming Honor X10 5G
A new smartphone dubbed as Honor X10 will be unveiled by Honor on May 20.
Highlights of the Story
- The device gets powered by Kirin 820 SoC and gets a 4200mAh battery.
- Honor X10 camera setup consists of a triple-rear camera module at the back.
- There is no information whether the device will make its way to India or not.
Honor, a Huawei sub-brand is planning to launch a new mid-range X series smartphone Honor X10, on May 20 2020. The brand posted on Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo about the upcoming device. The launch poster confirms the device’s name and launch date with no doubts. It also mentioned that Honor X10 will support 5G networks.
The device has already got certified by TENAA and MIIT in China and the listing has revealed that the phone will be powered by Kirin 820 SoC. It also confirms support for 5G connectivity. The device will have 4GB,6GB and 8 GB of RAM options along with 64GB,128GB and 256GGB on board storage option. All the models will offer MicroSD card support as well.
Moreover, it will have a 6.63″ LCD of Full HD + (2400×1080 pixels) full screen display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device will be made out of metal and glass with a diamond cut pattern on the back. It seems like the device will include a flat display on the front, while it’s physical keys will be on the left side along with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Honor X10 will support a triple rear camera setup at the back, the primary sensor will be consisting of a 40MP SONY IMX600y. This comes coupled with 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor for portraits. It has 16 MP shooter for selfie. The phone promises to capture videos with support for up to 4k@30 fps,1080P @30 fps and 720P@30 fps.
Coming to the battery of the device, Honor X10 battery gets a 4200mAh cell with 22.5 W fast charging with USB Type-C port. It will run Honor’s custom skin on top of Android 10, but Google service will be a no show.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.