MIIT And TENAA Listings Hint Specifications Of Upcoming Honor X10 5G
A new smartphone dubbed as Honor X10 will be unveiled by Honor on May 20.
Highlights of the Story
- The device gets powered by Kirin 820 SoC and gets a 4200mAh battery.
- Honor X10 camera setup consists of a triple-rear camera module at the back.
- There is no information whether the device will make its way to India or not.
Honor, a Huawei sub-brand is planning to launch a new mid-range X series smartphone Honor X10, on May 20 2020. The brand posted on Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo about the upcoming device. The launch poster confirms the device’s name and launch date with no doubts. It also mentioned that Honor X10 will support 5G networks.
The device has already got certified by TENAA and MIIT in China and the listing has revealed that the phone will be powered by Kirin 820 SoC. It also confirms support for 5G connectivity. The device will have 4GB,6GB and 8 GB of RAM options along with 64GB,128GB and 256GGB on board storage option. All the models will offer MicroSD card support as well.
Moreover, it will have a 6.63″ LCD of Full HD + (2400×1080 pixels) full screen display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device will be made out of metal and glass with a diamond cut pattern on the back. It seems like the device will include a flat display on the front, while it’s physical keys will be on the left side along with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Honor X10 will support a triple rear camera setup at the back, the primary sensor will be consisting of a 40MP SONY IMX600y. This comes coupled with 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor for portraits. It has 16 MP shooter for selfie. The phone promises to capture videos with support for up to 4k@30 fps,1080P @30 fps and 720P@30 fps.
Coming to the battery of the device, Honor X10 battery gets a 4200mAh cell with 22.5 W fast charging with USB Type-C port. It will run Honor’s custom skin on top of Android 10, but Google service will be a no show.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.