Vivo V19 With Dual-Cam Punch-Hole And Snapdragon 712 SoC Launched In India
The Vivo V19 is another player in the company’s mid-range smartphone line-up.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V19 launch price in India starts at 27,990 and will be available starting May 15th.
- It features a dual-front camera setup and a quad-rear camera setup.
- There is also an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Vivo V19 launch, which was earlier scheduled for 26th March, got postponed indefinitely due to the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown. And recently, Vivo silently launched the Vivo V19 globally, which is not listed on the company’s official website.
Vivo V19 Specifications
The Vivo V19, like the Chinese manufacturer’s all other smartphones, features a stunning and glossy design. It gets a familiar curved glass back with a gradient finish along with a trendy rectangular camera module protruding at the top-left corner.
With an in-display fingerprint scanner, the Vivo V19 boasts a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protected6.44-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED panel, which comes with a resolution of 2400×1080p. The device gets a 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut support and an 83.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to the dual selfie-camera punch-hole at the top-right edge.
Also Read: Vivo V19 Overview
Powertrain is decent with Snapdragon 712 chipset paired with 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage under the hood. The octa core CPU is paired with Adreno 616 GPU and there is also an option to expand the storage via microSD card.
Vivo V19 Camera department includes a quad-rear and a dual-front camera setup. At the back is a 48MP primary sensor, along with an 8MP ultra-wide lens. This sits alongside a 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. At the front is a 32MP primary lens and an 8MP ultra-wide lens, promising impressive selfies.
Vivo V19 battery includes a 4,500mAh battery with support for 33W Flash Charge 2.0 support, via the USB Type-C port. The company claims that this would juice up about 50% of the phone’s battery in 30 minutes.
Vivo V19 Pricing and Availability
Vivo V19 launch price in India is Rs. 27,990 and Rs. 31,990 for the 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB variant respectively. Availability might be restricted to limited areas only, because of the ongoing lockdown.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.